Chapter 63

Kylie's POV

"Stop the car!" I say as I remember my one last hope.

I search through my purse to find my phone and text cameron.

To Cameron:

Hey, no time for questions just grab the video I have on my counter and bring it back to court. I have an idea.

Hey, of course, be there in 5

As I start to remember the video that my mother took when I was only eight years old I start to gain hope again.

I wanted to be a dancer around that time, so I made up a routine. My dad wasn't home at the time, he was getting drunk obviously. So my mom took a video of me doing this routine, that's when my father came back from a party. He was drunk as ever and angry. He started cursing and threatening my mom so she put the Camera down, yet Kept it recording. It caught everything. Him hurting me and my mother, calling us horrible names and abusing us until we were knocked out on the floor.

Later that day I woke up in bed and he was gone. I was full of bruises and in compleat pain. My mom had left the Camera on my bed side table for me to keep, since she was gone to work that day. I ended up putting the video on a disc, not realizing that it had recorded all of the abuse. a few years later I found it and watched it and saw that it had, yet I still kept it. I pulled it out the other day because it was one of the only videos I had left with my mom, and also the perfect evidence.

We pull into the court room again and I see cameron standing out front holding the disk in his hands.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I say hugging him and grabbing the disk.

"This better work" he says nervously.

"I think it will" I say with a smile.

This has been one long day.

-

As me and Cameron sit out side of the court room it has been almost an hour. What ever they are looking at on that video clip it is starting to haunt me now.

"What is taking them so long" I say to myself, yet cameron hears.

"Hey, don't worry. it will work" he says holding my hand and smiling.

And I hope it does.

I take a deep breath and hear a door click. I look over to the conference room and see a middle aged woman come out of it.

"Kylie Paterson?" the woman asks and I nod my head.

"Well, you know that video you have us?"

"Yes" I say, sitting on the edge of my seat.

"It worked, you get to stay with the Dallas's now"

I feel a huge weight fall off of my shoulders and I look over at Cameron who has a huge smile on his face.

He pulls me into a hug and I cry into his chest, out of happiness of course.

"I love you"

Is all i manage to say, and I mean it so much this time. I truly love him with all of my heart. He has been here with me through all of my shit and has supported me with everything. I want him forever, and if I end up loosening him I will surly be gone too. I love him that much.

"I love you too, Kylie"

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone so this is sort if a sad chapter :'( but I was listening to sad music while writing it so yaa lool

Byee<3