Chapter 25

Kylie's POV

We pulled up to the school drive way and I feel completely over whelmed. There were kids everywhere in there own little groups, And I was alone. Of course I have Cameron and Nash, but they have there other friends too. As for Renee and Alexis, they were my only hope.

I get out of the car followed by Nash Cameron and Ashley. We walk up to the doors and wait outside for the bell to ring. At first Cameron and Nash stay with me and Ashley, but then they find there guy friends and talk to them.

"So are you new here too?" Ashley asks me breaking the silence.

"Ya, I came from Texas, how about you?"

"Toronto, after my partners split i came here to live with my mom" she says

" Oh, I'm sorry"

"Oh it's fine, really, they have been having problems for years. It was for the best." she says with a slight smile. Even though there was a smile on her face I could tell she was hurt.

"So what made you move to LA?" she asks and I start to panic. I didn't want to tell her the reason because I was no way near that close to her yet.

"Umm," I start to answer but the bell goes off.

Saved my the bell, I guess.

Ashely's POV

The bell went off and I see kids starting to get inside.

"Well, I will see you at lunch" she says some what nervously and waves good bye.

I walk to my locker alone because I didn't really know anyone. I open it up and put all of my stuff away. it sucks that u am bit in any of Nash's classes, but I am only in grade 10, and they are all in grade 11.

I finish putting my stuff away and shut my locker. I turn around and see that a guy who looks much older then me standing there very close to me.

"Hey pretty face, what's your name?" he asks and I grown.

"Back off" I hiss back, trying to leave but of course he won't let me.

"Don't be a tease" he says harshly grabbing my wrist.

"Get off of me!" I say trying to loosen his grip, but it was not use, he was much stronger then I was.

"Oh, you could be so much fun"

I close my eyes together and hope that someone will see me and try to help. As soon as he was about to do something I hear a voice coming from behind me.

"Get off if her asshole" the voice says pushing the guy into a locker.

I look over to see someone I didn't expect. It was Cameron. He lifts the guy by the collar and warns him to stay away.

"Hey, you okay?" he asks and I nod.

"Yes, thank you so much." I say grabbing my binders that fell to the ground.

"Thank god it was me and not Nash, I think he would have knocked him dead" he says with a laugh and I do too.

"You know he really likes you" he says and I smile.

"I really like him too" and I meant it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys so I am sorry that the last chapter was really short and boating but I was legit writing it in a bathroom stall at school lol:P but this one is a bit better so I hope you enjoyed :)