Chapter 29

Cameron's POV

It was now the second week of school and things have been going better then before. Me and Kylie have been great, but Nash and Ashley haven't talked since the whole Matthew situation.

I walk outside and find Nash sitting on the beach chair playing on his iPhone.

"Hey, want to go out tonight?" I ask sitting on the chair next to his.

"Sure, who's going?" he asks.

"Kylie, Me, Alexis, Renee and Ashley"

"Oh," he says with a deep breath.

"I haven't really talked to her"

I look down at my hands and sigh. I do feel bad for him even though I have no clue what happened. he was so happy when he was around her.

"Come on, it will be fun" I say with a smile.

"Alright fine, what are we going to do?"

"There an annual fair that's going on starting at 6;00 tonight, how about that?"

"Sounds perfect" he says with a smile, and I had a feeling that it was about Ashley.

Nash's POV

I get into my car and turn the key. I was on my way to pick up Ashley since Kylie and Cameron went in another car, to pick up Alexis and Renee.

I turn the corner and pull up to her house. to be honest I was so nervous. I haven't talked to her in about two weeks and it was killing me.

I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell.

"Hello" the door swings open and there is a middle age woman standing in front of me. she was a spitting image of Ashley. It must have been her .mom.

"Hi, I'm Nash your neighbour" I say with a stutter.

"Nice to meet you Nash, I'm Michelle" she says with a smile as I shake her hand.

"I'm guessing your looking for Ashley?" she says and I nod my head.

"Ashley your hot boyfriend is here!" she yells. And my face turns red.

"Um, we're not dating"

"Oh I know. I just like to embarrass her" she says with a laugh.

"Hey Nash" she says putting her vans on. Her hair was down and curled and she was wearing jean shorts with a black top and sunglasses. Even when she wasn't trying she still looked beautiful.

"Okay bye mom" she says heading out the door standing next to me.

"Awe aren't you too cute" Michelle says and Ashley rolls her eyes.

"Okey bye" she says grabbing my hand and dragging me to the car.

I open the door for her and she hops into the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry about my mom, she thinks she's younger then she really is" Ashley says and I laugh.

"It's fine" I say

The rest of the ride was just a bunch of small conversations about nothing important.

We pull up to the fair and the pace was packed with people. we look around and fine Cameron Kylie Renee and Alexis.

Ashley introduces her self to Renee and Alexis and we head over to the first ride. I go with Kylie, Cameron goes with Alexis and Renee goes with me.

After a couple of tides we line up for the fairest wheel. Kylie was getting all excited because it was the biggest one in the US.

"Alright so I will go with Kylie, Renee can go with Alexis and Nash will go with Ashley" Cameron says and I look over at Ashley who was already looking at me.

"Sounds good" Renee says and we all get in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this chapter is a bit longer but that's a good thing I guess lol. I really ship Ashley and Nash tbh and I'm sorry I haven't really been talking about Kylie and Cameron but don't worry I will soon:)

Byee<3