Chapter 32

Cameron's POV

I wake up with Kylie in my arms. Her hair is covering her face so I tuck it behind her ear. She was Simply stunning.

I get up and check my phone. 11:30. I hop out if bed and kiss Kylie lightly on the cheek, making sure not to wake her up. I walk down the stairs and find Nash watching a movie.

"Hey bro" I say laying down next to him letting out a yawn.

"Hey, how late did you guy stay out till last night? I was in bed before you even got home" he says with a slight laugh.

"Uhh, around 1:30" I say taking some of his popcorn.

"Hey get your own food!" he tells pulling the popcorn closer to him.

"Why the hell are you even eating popcorn now anyways?" I say while laughing.

"Why does it even matter? Anyways what happened with you and Kylie?" he says giving me a slight nudge.

"More like what happened with you and Ashley?" He immediately gives me a huge smile.

"Ohhhh I see" I say winking at him and he starts to laugh.

"Let's just say we got kicked off of the ride for making out in the seat" he says with his face turning slightly red.

"Awee Nash has a girlfrienddd"

"Shut up, she's not my girl yet" he says and we hear Kylie coming down the stairs.

"Hey guys" she says rubbing her eyes.

"Hey" we both say in sync.

"So what were you guys talking about?" she says excitedly sitting down next to us.

"Oh just you wait" I say and we both look at Nash.

****

Kylie's POV

I run my hand through my hair look at all if the bathing suits. I pick out a nice pink one and hold it against my body.

"That would look great on you" The Victoria's Secret worker says.

"Thanks" I say with a smile.

I go up to the cash and buy 3 bathing suits. I haven't really needed one but Ashley has invited me to stay over at her house tonight so I wasn't sure if we were going swimming.

I walk through the mall and shop at a few other stores. I have been getting some money from my job that I go to every Sunday. I work at Starbucks, and it was a pretty good pay.

I make my way to Cameron's car and get into the drivers seat. he let me borrow it since I didn't have one. I drive through town and take in every moment. The city was gorgeous, like something from a movie.

I pull into the drove way and grab my keys. I open the door and see Nash sitting on the couch. We exchange hellos and I turn the corner to go into the kitchen.

I see Cameron and Ashley sitting down at the courter.

"Hey ash your here early" I say but when the blonde girl turns around it's not her.

It's Courtney.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------