Chapter 45

Kylie's POV

I had no clue what I was doing, and to be quite honest I didn't really want to think about anything. Just enjoy the moment.

His lips traced down my neck as I let out a slight grown. I couldn't help it anymore, I needed him as much as he needed me.

"Don't leave me again please" he says against my skin.

"Don't mess it up" I say back with a slight smirk.

He places his lips back on mine and lifts me up against the wall. He presses harder, deepening the kiss and making the moment even better.

As soon as things were about to go further we hear the back door open.

"Who is it?" Cameron whispers still lifting me up.

I think for a second who it could be and then I realize.

"Oh my god it's Ashley's mom?!" I try to say as quite as I can.

He puts me down and we step away from each other just before she sees us.

"Hey Cameron, what you doing over here?" she asks.

"Nothing just getting Kylie, she's uh, coming back" he says and I turn and look at him. I was totally surprised, we had just kissed and now he wants me to go back with him. I still wasn't sure about us.

He looks back down at me and smiles, and I just couldn't help it.

"Okay sure, I'm glad you too made up" she says before walking into the kitchen.

Me and Cam look at each other with relief.

"That was so close" he says with a slight laugh.

"I know" I say pulling my hair off of my face.

Just as we were about to leave we hear Ashley's mom come back into the room.

"Oh one more thing, next time you might want to go upstairs" she says with a chuckle.

We look at each other and our faces go red, but we couldn't help but burst out into laughter.

------------------------------------------------------

Heyy everyone so another chapter done:) I hope you all enjoyed!

Byee<3