Chapter 35

Ashley's POV

He walks over to me and sits down. I turn away and pretend that I didn't see him but he turns my chair around anyways.

"Don't be a little prick, I haven't finished what I started" he said aggressively.

"Just leave me alone" I say back. I didn't want something happening to me again. that one moment ruined my entire life and I really don't want to go through it again.

"That won't be happening" he says grabbing my hand and yanking me out of the cafe. We walk out the door and turn the corner. He leads me towards the back of the building where no one was.

He pushes me up against the wall starting to kiss me while he puts his hand on my thigh.

"Get the fuck off of me" I say slapping him, but it only made him more angry.

"Don't tell me what to do" he says coming closer. He starts to kiss my neck and I quiver at his touch.

I close my eyes shut and pray that someone will come before things got out of hand.

"Matthew?" I hear a voice say from afar.

He turns his head and waves at the person. I take a closer look and I didn't recognize the person, well boy. He was just as tall as Matthew with brown hair and brown eyes. he was wearing red shirts and a plaid top.

"What are you doing back here?" he asks

"Nothing, we were just leaving" Matthew says and steps away from me.

He starts to walk away and gives me a dirty look. I look up at the boy and he gives me a smile.

"Are you okay?" he asks me and all I can do is nod.

"I'm shawn" he says.

"Ashley, how do you know him?"

"He go's to my school, I could tell that you didn't want him near you"

"You thought right" I say pulling my hair off my face.

"So where are you from?" he asks me.

"Toronto, how about you?"

"Same here, I moved when I was around 5 because of school"

"Cool, well thank you for coming" I say.

"No problem" he says with a wave before he turns away.

I start to walk back to Kylie until I realize that I haven't gotten our drinks, but drinks or no drinks I wasn't going back there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this chapter is sort of bad so I'm sorry:/ but I promise that I am going to update more so this is what you get:) I will try to Make it more interesting next chapter<3

Byee:)