Chapter 60

Cameron's POV

As we pull into the parking lot I feel do many emotions. Scared, nervous and even excited. I have a good feeling that we will win this, we have my mom and Kylie's aunt Alice with us to back up the story.

We walk into the court and we are one of the first people here. Nothing officially starts until 3:00.

I look down at my watch. 2:45, we have 15 minutes.

I look over at Kylie and see her playing with her bracelet. I could tell she was nervous.

"Hey don't worry" I say placing my hand over hers.

She looks up at me and gives me a weak smile.

"I know" she says looking back down.

We sit in silence for another 5 minutes and u could tell she wanted to say something. I did too, but it just wasn't the time.

"Cameron what if we loose" she asks finally.

"We're not going to, I promise" I say with a smile. She just looks scared.

"No Cameron, what if I have to live with my dad. I will be dead in two weeks"

"Don't say that" I say sternly. I hate when she talks about stuff like that.

"I'm just scared" she says a year running down her cheek.

I wipe away the tear and lift her chin so she is looking right at me.

"We will get through this, together" I say and she rests her head in my chest.

A few minutes later the judge walks into the room followed by Kylie's father and the jury. She takes a seat in front of us all and sentences us to begin.

"Let's get started, shall we" she says looking around the room.

I look at Kylie and she looks back at me. I know what she is thinking and she knows the same about me.

"Good luck" my mom whispers to me as she go's up to the podium.

We're going to need it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so sorry about the shitty chapter and a long wait but I have been soo busy with school and ugh it sucks but I promise there is going to be something good coming up :)

Byeee<3