Chapter 8

Cameron's POV

Now i was getting nervous. I have been avoiding Kylie for the whole week and she has finally caught up. I didn't want her finding out that i told Courtney about her past. I would not only loose her trust but i would loose her.

"Well? What the hell is going on?" she asks again in a harsh tone.

"I don't know what your talking about" I lied.

"Don't give me any of that bull shit Cam! You have been spending a tone of time with Courtney and have been totally avoiding me. Even ask Nash, he has been seeing it too. What are you hiding from me?"

I took a deep breath and was about to explain everything. I stood up and Faced her putting mt hand on top of hers. Yet before i could say anything Courtney walks in my room. My expression drops and Kylie turns around and puts her hand over her mouth in shock.

She stops and freezes, and i can see a little tear fall from her eye. I felt bad because Kylie was replacing her. I know she still loves me and i still love her but I felt something with Kylie that i have never felt with her. And i just cant get that thought out of my head.

She runs out of my room and i chace after her, grabing her arm and spinning her around. Her face was full of tears as she looks up at me with her light blue eyes.

"Listen," I say wiping a tear from her face. "Nothing happened between me and Kylie and you have to believe me. Its just that you have been acting really weird ever since she came and its been splitting us apart."

"Well how do you think i feel when i see the boy i love, being in love with someone else"

I don't know what to say back because she was right. I would say that i wasn't in love with Kylie but i wasn't sure if i would be lying.

"That's what i thought" she says and walks away. As much as i wanted to run up to her and just kiss her i couldn't, because i was in love with someone else.

I walk back to my room and see Kylie sitting on the bed. She looks up and rushes towards me.

"Is she okay? Cameron i don't think this is a good idea for me to be livingwith you i feel like i am ruining everything and now she hates me and so do you and i am probably going to have to go back to Texas and.." but before she could finish i did what i have been waiting to do for a long time.

I pulled her waist into mine and crashed my lips against hers.

-----------------------------------------------------