Chapter 39

Cameron's POV

I sit down on the couch almost about to cry. I felt like punching something but at the same time I felt like hiding for a million years.

I sit there for a good ten minutes before someone sits down next to me.

"You don't need her" I hear Courtney's voice say. then I lost it.

"No, you what I don't need is you! you just ruined the most important part of my life just so she could be jealous?! Now she will never forgive me because she doesn't trust me, and it's all because of you" I say all in one breath, tears streaming down my eyes.

Just as she was about to say something the door swings open. I look to see who it was, hopping that I was Kylie. but it was only Ashley.

"I'm going to get Kylie's stuff" she says simply walking up the stairs.

I follow her up the stairs into her bedroom and slam the door shut.

"Why the hell do you need her stuff?" I ask.

"Don't get all pissed off at me! you just made out with another girl right in front of her!" she yells back.

I sit down on the bed and take a deep breath.

"I know I'm sorry" I say and she just simply nods.

"I'm bringing her stuff to my house, she staying with me for a bit"

"What? she was fine with me"

"Ya until you made out with your ex girlfriend" she says sarcastically.

I drop my head into my hands and think about how I screwed this all up for us. She was the one thing that made me happy and now that she gone, I feel nothing.

"Hey, she just needs time" Ashley says sitting down next to me.

"She just needs time"

And just as I look up, Ashley walks out the door.

This time, I lost her. And I know she won't come back.

-----------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys so this is a sad chapter I know :( but I hope you guys enjoyed anyways<3

Byee:)