Chapter 46

Cameron's POV

As we drive back to my place I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I honestly can't describe how happy I feel to finally have her back.

I get out of the car and open the door with Kylie right behind me. As I take my shoes off and place the keys on the side table I hear Nash call me.

"Cam you back?" he yells from the kitchen.

"Yep one sec!" I yell back as Kylie smiles. Nash will be so happy to have her back.

As we turn the corner ad head into the kitchen both Nash and Ashley's eyes are glued to the television.

"Guys?" I ask and as there heads turn around there faces light up like flats lights.

"Guess who's back..." Kylie say but before she could say anything else, they were both hugging her as tight as they could.

"Oh my god I missed you" I can hear Nash say quietly into Kylie's shoulder.

"I missed you too" she says with a slight smile.

We all settle down and Kylie explains explain everything, even about her dad. She felt like she had to tell them before it was to late and I totally agreed. she could trust them.

"Wow Kylie, I'm so sorry" Ashley says while Nash just sits there in a shock.

"It's fine, I'm in a much better place now" she says with a slight smile, and she was.

I look over at her and smile. She was one of the bravest girls I know, and always will be. I couldn't believe that someone like her would get such a hard life. To me it's just wrong.

"Well I should head home, my
Mom is probably wondering were I am" Ashley says getting up from her seat.

I look over at the clock and see that it was already 3:00 in the afternoon.

"I can take you home" Nash says graving his car keys as they walk to the door.

"See you later Kylie, you are much better off here" Ashley says with a wink just before they leave.

I look over at Kylie and she looks at me, we both smile. I place my hand over hers squeezing it tightly.

"Welcome back" I say as I kiss her lightly on the forehead.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I'm sorry I didn't update heater day but I had some family over so I just didn't have much time:( but I will be updating again tomorrow so I will talk to you all later:)

Bye<3