Chapter 17

Cameron's POV

"Hey look who it is!" Taylor yells across the restaurant.

I turn my hard and see Alexis and Renee sitting down at another table. I give them a wave and they motion us over.

"Heyy, what's up?" Renee says to us and we take a seat with them.

"Nothing just getting some lunch, Kylie is just int the bathroom she will be here soon."

I look back at the washrooms and see that she is standing need the girls washroom. I walk over there and she is as still as a statue.

"Hey you never told me you would be here?" I say

"I didn't think that you would be here as well"

"Why not, this is like the biggest hang out for teens" I say and I wonder if she is avoiding me.

"We'll sorry that I don't tell you where I am every second of the day!"

"Woah, chill I was just wondering!"

"I'm sorry, it's just that I feel like I can't do anything without you knowing where I am" she says and sadly she is true.

I want to know where she is because I don't want her getting hurt or for her to run into some creep. After what happens with her dad I feel
Like I have to be more protective then I am with anyone else.

*****

"See you guys Monday!" Aaron says as he is the last one to get into Matthews jeep.

Me and Kylie decide that we. A. walk to the house because it isn't that far away. the first couple minutes it stayed silent, but then I finally decided to start a conversation.

"So I see you met some new friends"

"Ya Renee and Alexis are very nice" she says whole smiling. God her smile was so beautiful.

"That's good. Now you at least have some girl friends to hang out with at school"

"Ya I was getting worried I would have to stay with you"

"Hey!" I say while punching her lightly On the shoulder.

We both talked and laughed the entire way home and it was great. I felt it had Been so long since the last time we were just acting normal and fun around each other, and it just felt right again.

I take my keys out of my pocket and open the door. I step inside and see Nash sitting on the couch with a Courtney. They seemed to be talking to someone but I couldn't see who it was.

I take a step closer and see someone that I haven't seen in quite a while.

"Oh my deer, how are you!"

"Hey mom" I say as she grabs me into a hug

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys so chapter 17 is now done :) I really don't have much to say so yaa byeee