Chapter 15

Kylie's POV

Cameron hops into the front seat of the car and slams the door shut. I get into the passenger seat and we both stay silent as we head back to the beach house.

The car ride was mostly quite until I got a text from Alexis.

From Alexis: Heyy, want to hang out tomorrow? Renee will be there too btw:)

At first I was thinking how she got my number but then I remembered that I gave it to her when we got tithe party. She was the only person that I could have a full conversation with, everyone we was to busy.

She was extremely nice and very pretty. We mostly talked about school, she told me who to stay away from and who the populars are.

To Alexis: Ya sure:) what time?

From Alexis: Want to meet for lunch at the pier, maybe around 12:30?

To Alexis: Okay:) see you then

We pull up to the drive way and we get out of the car. Cameron opens the front door and holds it open for me, still not saying anything.

I walk up stairs and quickly get into my pyjamas. I lay down on my bad and before I know it I am asleep.

*******

From Alexis: We will pick you up in 30
Minutes k?

The buzzing of my phone woke me up at around 12:00. I look at who texted me and I see it was Alexis.

"Crap, I only have a half an hour!"

I jump out of bed and grab a pair of white shorts and a floral tank top from my closet. I throw it in as fast as I could and pull on a pair of my vans.

I go into the bathroom and apply a bit of mascara and curl bits of my hair. I take one last look in the mirror before heading down stairs.

"Hey, were you going?"

I Hear Nash say from the table. I look over and see that he looks tired. He must have came home pretty late last night because I didn't hear him come
In.

"I'm meeting Alexis and Renee at the peer for lunch" I say back grabbing my purse and heading out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------