Chapter 58

Cameron's POV

As I pace back and forth thought out my house my mind can't stop thinking about the fact that Kylie is somewhere alone with her father. I still can't believe she hasn't told the police about him beating her, he would have been in jail by now and we wouldn't be in this mess. yet I do get why she didn't tell anyone, it's because she doesn't want anyone else in her family to know. they have it all gone through enough already.

"Dude you need to calm down" Nash says from the couch.

"How can I?!" I say trying not to yell. I have never been this scared in my life, I don't know where she is and what they are doing to her all I know is she is alone with her dad and that just scares me.

"She's fine cameron, they are police officers and they wouldn't let her get hurt" Ashley says joining in.

"I know, but her dad was their and I hate the fact that he is even near her." I say sitting down on the couch and taking a deep breath.

Just as I sit down the door unlock and I turn to see Kylie walk through the door. I run up to her as fast as I can letting out the biggest sigh of relief.

"Oh my god Kylie's don't ever scare me like that again!" I say pulling her into a huge hug and kissing the top of her head.

As I hold her close to me I can tell that she is starting to cry. I look down to see that she is balling into my tee shirt while I hold her.

"Hey it's okay, your with me now" I say trying to calm her.

"Cameron I can't stay with you" she whispers just so I can hear.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"I have to go stay with my dad, he has legal rights over me now" she says and my heart stops. I knew this wasn't going to be good, but why would they take her away from us?

"What, no no no Kylie don't say that" I say pulling her in tighter.

"Cameron I have to be gone by Wednesday, I only have three days" she says pulling away from me and rubbing her eyes.

"There has to be a way you can stay with me, how is he not in jail anyways!"

"They have no proof that he killed my mom, and I haven't told anyone about what happened to me" she says looking down and her feet.

"Kylie you have to tell them" I say with so much concern. I don't want her getting hurt.

"I know, but then I won't have anyone. I know my dad is horrible and that he should be in jail but he is the only family member I have left" she says starting to tear up again.

Sometimes I forget how hard her life is. I am so lucky to have a mom and dad that care about me and she doesn't have that. I get why she wouldn't want to tell anyone about her dad, but it's the only way she can stay safe. if she go's with her dad who knows what he will do to her.

"I know, but you have me and I promise to care about you for the rest of my life, okay?" I say pulling her in a giving her a weak smile.

She looks up at me and smiles lightly.

"Okay"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy so another update yay :) I'm sorry that I haven't been updating a lot but I am actually on vacation right now so it's hard to find time :/ I'm back tomorrow though so I will be updating more soon :)

Byee<3

( btw I am soo close to 1m reads thank you guys sooooo soooo Sooo much omg ilu ilu ilu<3<3<3)