Chapter Seven

That night, Blake doesn't visit me. I can't really blame him. But everything seems different without him. There's only one thing to do then. I quietly climb out the window and go over to Blake's house.

The one house that's white, I think.

I walk over to the street and find the one house that's white. When I do, I don't knock. I scale up the wall to the one room with its lights on.  I tap on the window. There are curtains so I can't see anything that's going on inside. The curtain opens, then the window opens.

"Raven? What are you doing here?" Blake asks.

I roll my eyes.

"What you come to do every night at my house," I answer.

Blake sighs, and steps back to let me in. I jump into his house.

"Nice room," I state, looking around at his big room.

The walls are a lush beige colour, there's a bed, a table, a nightstand, a bookcase and a million books.

"It's...it's not really that nice," Blake responds awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't say that," I answer softly, smiling.

I lean in, pressing my lips against his. My hands press against his chest, as his hands mess up my hair. I push him against the wall, as our lips move in sync. We kiss roughly, for as long as possible. We stop for air for a moment, then our lips crash together again. Blake's hands go under my shirt, not removing it but still caressing my curves. My arms go around his neck, while my hands mess up his lush hair beyond belief. When we pull apart, we're both gasping for air. Then we press our lips together again, but this time more gentle and sweet. Soft pecks, one at a time. When we stop, I smile as Blake presses his forehead against mine.

"I love you," Blake whispers.

"I love you too," I reply, breathing in his scent of flowers and blood.

Blood.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Blake answers.

"You smell...like blood," I say, eyes widening.

"I don't want to tell you."

"What did you do?"

Did he kill something, did he hurt himself, did he...what did he do?

"I can't..." Blake looks away from me. "You're going to hate me."

"I would never," I whisper.

Blake takes my hand and leads me to his basement. In front of me, on a table, is a dead antelope.

"What did you do to it?" I exclaim, leaving Blake's side and running up to it.

I touch it's muzzle.

"What did you do?" I whisper.

Blake doesn't say anything.

"Did you kill it?"

"Yes," Blake whispers softly.

"Why?" I ask quietly. "Why did you kill it? And why did you bring it back?"

"It's what I eat."

I stare at Blake, who's eyes are worried.

"What are you?" I ask.

"I can't tell you. I can only show you."

"Well then show me."

School tomorrow. Ugh. I hate school. My English teacher is so strict. Sorry that I only gave you two chapters today and this one's short. I had to clean the back deck and I went to cut my hair. Also, I won't be posting tomorrow, or Tuesday, but possibly Wednesday. I'll try to write tomorrow or the day after that but I probably won't get to publishing them. I have a lot of dance during the week. Thanks for reading!

Love,

MeggieForever