Chapter Five

At school, I sneak Blake a quick smile before I go back to that 'I hate Blake' Raven.

At lunch, I eat with my two best friends that understand me. Except for the Supernatural part, of course.

"Why don't you like Blake?" Tart, one of my friend's, asks me.

Tart's one of those girls who's obsessed with boys. Like, obsessed obsessed. But I like her that way.

"He's so cute!" Tart squeals.

I roll my eyes.

"Do you even know him?" I demand, taking a bite out of my sandwich.

Tart doesn't say anything.

"Of course she doesn't," Hailey, my other friend, answers as she rolls her eyes. "She barely knows any of the boys she likes."

"Actually, I know Blake very well," Tart snaps. "He's very sweet and kind."

"And how do you know that?" I demand.

"I was his partner in one of the classes. He was very smart and offered to help me with my homework when I told him I didn't understand anything," Tart answers.

I sigh.

"Well, regardless of what you say, I hate him," I respond.

Tart rolls her bright blue eyes and flicks her blonde hair behind her shoulder.

A lot of boys like Tart, with her blonde hair and blue eyes, but she's still jealous of me because all the cute boys like me. Hailey has light brown hair and hazel eyes, so she's not really the liking of boys but she likes it that way.

Tart's like that though. Almost anything can make her jealous. But she's stuck with me thick and thin, since 4th grade despite all her jealousy for me. We met when she was the new kid, and I offered her a pair of scissors during class and we've been best friends ever since.

And Hailey's just someone I need in life. We met when we had a jazz class together and she accidently spilt her water all over my new leotard. But instead of getting mad, to her relief, I laughed at how ridiculous the leotard looked. She's loyal, funny, silly, weird, smart, just like me. And she loves dance. She will do anything to get her way. She's always the leader, unless I'm in the group. Then I'm the leader. 

"Hey, Raven. You there?" Hailey asks, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

I shake my head and smile.

"I'm here. Sorry. Just daydreaming," I quickly say.

I look over at Blake's table. He looks at me, give me a smirk which is returned with a scowl.

"Why does he like you?" Tart whines.

"Shut up," Hailey snaps.

Although Hailey's my best friend and Tart is too, they aren't the best of friends themselves, which is kind of annoying sometimes.

After lunch, classes are the same. After school, I decide to go to the mall with Hailey.

Hailey doesn't really like the mall but she needed a lot new clothes so I decided to go along with her. Guess who we bump into at the mall? Blake and his friends.

"Ugh," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Hi, Raven, Hailey," one of Blake's friends says.

"What do you want?" Hailey snaps.

"Your name, beautiful," another boy answers.

"He just said it," I respond, pointing at the guy who greeted us.

"What are your names?" Hailey demands.

"Blake."

"Conner."

"Andrew."

"Jordan."

"Cool. Now if you will please excuse us," I snap, starting to walk away.

"No way."

I feel strong arms pull me and two forceful lips on mine. I pull back, and gasp. Blake smirks, and runs off with the rest of his friends.

I look over at Hailey, who's in the same shocked state as me.

"Who?" I ask.

Hailey knows what I mean.

"I think Jordan," she answers, shaking her head. "Jerk. Who is he, to think he can kiss me like that? He has no right!"

I sigh angrily.

Always up to Blake to ruin a nice day.

Sorry, this chapter isn't as long. I have to sleep (like last time). I'll try to update a lot tomorrow since I won't be able to during the week since I have so much dance and school. I hope you're enjoying my storied so far! Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow, like and vote. Luv you!

Love,

MeggieForever

P.S. Don't forget to go follow luinna5, she's a very good friend of mine.