Chapter Three

In the morning, Blake quietly slips back to his house and I lie down on my bed, pretending to be asleep.

Turns out though, we actually do sleep. Blake was just messing with my knowledge. He was rewarded with a kick in the leg.

When my mom comes to 'wake me up', she's greeted with a groan. I'm just acting though, because I'm usually not a morning person.

"Get up," she snaps, tapping my shoulder.

"But it's only 6:00!" I snap back, pretend sleep draining my voice.

"Just get up! Plus, it's not my problem school starts at 7:00! You go complain to the principal if you want to change waking up early!" my mom responds.

She says that every morning. So often that she doesn't even hesitate; the words just roll out of her mouth.

I get up slowly, change, and stumble over to the washroom to brush my teeth.

50 minutes later, my mom shoves me into the car to drive me to school.

Luckily, but at the same time unluckily, the only way to get to university is by city bus or car. I have my driver's licence but my mom has to go straight to work after she drives me and if I drove myself, the car would be stuck at school. And my dad has the other car.

I'm lucky though, that I get to go home every day. Some students live far away so they have to rent dorms.

When I get to school, everything's the same. Except Blake. I look at him differently now. But I still pretend to hate him.

Hey younger me, annoying acting classes did come in handy during life after all! Thanks for not giving up on it!

Today, I can't focus. I don't know what it is though. Maybe the new Supernatural stuff is messing up my head. But anyway, today was a horrible day. Who knows what the night will bring.

Hi peeps! Sorry this chapter is short. I have to sleep now. But anyway, I'll try to make the next one extra long for you guys. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments. Also, I've read a couple of stories and when the author leaves a note at the end of a chapter or whatever, there's this black squiggly thing that separates the note and the actual story. I can't figure out how to do that. Can any of you guys help? Thank you for reading! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Love,

MeggieForever