Chapter 25

What?

Please don't tell.

I'm sorry, Raven. I have to tell Blake. You can't do that. Who is it?

I'm horrorstruck.

I'll only tell you if you promise you won't tell Blake.

The blurb that indicates she's typing shows up, and stays there for a long time. Eventually, the message sends.

I won't tell. I swear. Just tell me who it is.

How can I trust you?

The blurb shows up again. Then it goes away for a second, then it comes back. Then the message sends.

Remember that day that I told you who I liked? You swore you wouldn't tell a soul. And did you ever? No. Friends...no, BEST friends, are like that. You can tell them anything and even though they'll tease/bug you endlessly, they won't tell a soul. That's how you can trust me. I will never tell anyone, especially Blake. You're my best friend. You've stuck through everything with me. I trust you and you trust me. But there are times that very secretive things become so hard to say, that you can't even tell your parents. But always, ALWAYS , you can tell your best friend. I won't tell. My lips are sealed. Just, who is it?

I don't type for a long time, thinking about what I should do. Eventually, I make up my mind.

Alex. My co-star.

O. M. G. Him???????????

YES. Now please don't tell!

I won't. But honestly?

Yeah.

How did this all start? Did he like, give you a love potion? I know you love Blake still, even if you've probably lost your virginity to Alex.

I wince at the words.

No, he didn't give me a love potion. And no, I didn't love my virginity to Alex. Basically, I fell for him because he's been so sweet. He and Bella, one of my friends, gave me a tape with so many childhood friends singing. For me, to me. Even Mrs Bell. And he paid for my parents' and Tart's airplane tickets to come to California to visit me.

Honest?

Yeah. And when I'm around him, I forget I'm a Supernatural. I can forget.

There's a moment with no texts sent.

To be fair, if I had someone like that, I would cheat on my boyfriend too.

That leaves me completely bewildered.

Really?

Yup. You're lucky you have someone like that. I get it. But if you end up marrying and that stuff, wouldn't it be strange when he's 70 and looks seventy but you're like, five years older but look 50 years younger?

Well, most of the cast members think I'm 19.

I guess it's easy to lie like that.

Yeah.

I gotta go. I've been texting you during my lunch break. I have to get back to work now. Sorry. Bye, Raven. Won't tell a soul. I swear.

I look up at the top of my screen and see that it's already 12:50

Bye. Thank you. You're the best.

I then get out of text and go to Instagram. I see Blake has posted something. I look at his feed and I go stiff. There's a picture with him proposing to me, with the caption: I miss my baby girl so much. Hope you're having fun acting for Beautiful Creatures, Rave. Under, are comments swooning all over us.