Chapter 11

"She really is?"

"Yes."

"Are you really sure? How?"

"She is, trust me. I was assigned to both of you."

"Why did you tell me first?"

"I guessed that you could handle it better. And I knew from what I saw that Hailey would automatically tell you so it's obviously more reasonable to tell you first. Plus, I had my eye on you."

I roll my eyes.

"Of course you did," I say, sighing.

I'm at Blake's house, but it's not the night.

"I would never have though that Hailey would have been a Supernatural," I say.

"I know." 

I lie down on Blake's bed, closing my eyes. Blake stays standing there, leaning against the wall sort of awkwardly.

"Hey, Blake," I suddenly say.

There's a moment of silence.

"Yes?" I hear a soft whisper.

"Turn into a leopard for me."

There's another moment of silence, then a soft gust of wind. I open my eyes and sit up. A leopard stands in front of me, patting over toward me. My breath catches. I don't touch it; I just stare into its dark blue eyes like I would for the human version of Blake.

"True or false," I whisper quietly.

The leopard grunts, making me wince. I'm still not used to this.

"I love you no matter what animal you are. I'm not scared of you and I never will be. I love you," I say softly.

The leopard stares at me with blank eyes. Almost blank. It turns back to a human.

"False."

I sigh.

"No. It's true."

Blake walks up to me and cups one cheek in his hand.

"How do you know I can't kill you?"

In answer, I press my lips against his. And there it is again, the roughness that isn't in most kisses. Blake literally picks me up off the bed and slams me against the wall. He bites my bottom lip, tracing blood. I open my mouth a little, to gasp, but Blake takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He explores my mouth, a little more than necessary but I'm not really about to complain. Blake then goes for my neck, kissing and sucking it, making my back arch against the wall in pleasure. My arms go up and down his muscular arms, as soft moans occasionally slip out. After a few minutes of heaven, I push Blake away.

"My parents are going to kill me," I say.

I plant one last quick kiss on Blake's lips before I slip out the window.

Sorry this chapter was kind of short. I have to sleep now. Huh. Funny how I end most of my chapters because I have to sleep. But anyway, don't forget to vote and follow me! Sorry this chapter was short. But at least I wrote three today! Thanks for reading!

Love,

MeggieForever