Chapter 30

Fire flares in my eyes, my room turning red in front of me.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm not. Read."

I grab the book out of Alex's hand, glaring at him. I read the page and then throw the book back at Alex.

"I know what it means. I've known that ever since I found out I was literally Lena. I don't need or want reminders about what I am and what I can do," I snap.

"Hey, babe. Why are you so mad?" Alex asks softly.

I slap Alex hard, memories flashing before my very eyes.

"I know what you want with me. I know why you 'love' me," I snarl, putting air quotations for the word 'love'. "I saw. Having a Supernatural friend is really useful, you know. She could see, and after what she said, I'm done."

"What did she see?" Alex demands.

"You don't need to know. I'm done with you and everything I've ever had to do with you. If you only want me like that, we can't go on," I scream.

Alex pretends to be confused but I easily see everything he's trying to hide because I'm a Supernatural.

"Don't try to hide it, Alex! I know what you've been doing now! Everything was all for my body and nothing was for how I am as a person. None of it! You have used me again and again, for my body. I'm not going to be your little doll anymore, that you can play around with! I hate you and I hate what you've been doing to me. Everything about it! So stop playing like you're innocent and admit what you've done wrong! All you are is a player!" I shout.

Alex stares at me, then roughly kisses me. I try to push him away, but his grip is too tight.

"Don't make me kill you," I hiss.

Alex just slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan slightly, as I feel Alex's hands caress my curves and then my boobs. I moan in pleasure, despite my anger. To be honest, Alex is a really good kisser. I feel my skin start to burn, as I take off my shirt before I can stop. Alex smiles, throws me onto the bed, takes off his own shirt and pants and crawls on top of me.

"Don't," I murmur. "Please. If you really love me. Stop. Don't. Please, stop. Don't do it. I can't. No, please."

To my surprise, Alex plants one last soft kiss on my lips before he disappears out of my room, without a trace left.

"Didn't think he'd actually leave," I mutter, throwing my shirt back on. "What was I thinking? Honestly! He's nothing but a player. A useless player."

I turn on my phone, going on Instagram. Blake has deleted his account and Alex has posted something new. I really don't want to see it, because now that our relationship is public, everything that he posts is about me but if I don't like it, he will go nuts on me. I see a picture of him, no shirt on, in a sexy pose, with the caption: 'For my baby girl, Raven Natural.' I giggle softly. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I still love Alex.

Sorry these ones have been short. I have a birthday party tomorrow so I don't know if I can post a lot but I'll really try.

MeggieForever