Requests [Closed]

Write down some request on the kind of one shots you want to see in this book! I'll also be writing down some of my own ideas as prompts.

Note that not all of the request will be fulfilled. I will only do the request if I'm into the fandom. (check below to see list).

Guidelines/Rules

-Make sure to put down which character(s), and it's fandom, that you want.

-Add some sort of prompt or idea on what you want the one shot to be about. (AU's, type of reader, ect.)

-Want a BoyxBoy? GirlxGirl? Go ahead and include that in the request! I'm cool with it. (And if you're too shy to ask about it in the comments just DM me.)

-FOLLOW THE RULES

Forbidden Content

-No lemons, no smut, nothing of that sort. I'm not comfortable with those kinds of things. Farthest I'll go is a make-out (tongue), but nothing passing that.

Make sure your request has both the name of the character and its fandom

Fandom List (What I'm Willing to do at the Moment)

-Miraculous Ladybug
-Webtoons:
•Lookism
•My Super Secret
•Others? (Ask me)
-ROTG (Jack Frost mainly)
-Creepypasta
-Big 4 (Rapunzel (Tangled), Merida (Brave), Hiccup (HTTYD), and Jack Frost (ROTG))
-My Hero Academy / Boku No Hero Academia (only on season two so far but slowly making catching up)
-Hatoful Boyfriend

-YouTubers (Now, I'll only write "+Readers" for them. Cool? Cool.)
•NewScapeCrew (NewScapePro, UniComics, Zres, Ashlie9596, FrozenGargon, Jon Jon)
•Others maybe? Depends tbh