[Miraculous Ladybug] Adrien Agrest x Reader Imagine That

Child!Adrien Agrest X Imaginary Friend!Reader
Requested.
Reader: Gender neutral / Imaginary friend
Other: idk what to write for this so I found a prompt I could do.
Reader is like, an adult here.
THIS IS A PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP M'KAY?
Warnings: it ended up being really sad??? Not my best work tbh

-----------------------

"Would you like some tea (Y/N)?" Asked a small boy, no older than 5. He held up a pink, plastic tea cup in his extended small hand. He looked up at you with sparkling eyes as he expected you to take it.

You blinked and looked around your surroundings, trying to get a baring of the place you were at.

Where were you?

Last you recall you were driving home when you heard a loud honk. Being stressed out and tired from your job you could barely register what had happened.

Then bang!

You were in a big room with a kid asking you for some tea. Wait, how did he know your name?

"(Y/N)? Do you want some tea?" He asked, he held a whisp, probably from the lost tooth in his mouth. He held a slight pout as his hand began to lower down to the table.

"O... Of course! I love tea!" You said in a chipper attitude, quickly taking his cup and taking a swig from it.

It was empty.

Slightly disappointed you pretended to let out a gasp of relief.

"That was some good tea!" You cheered. The boy immediately smiled and proudly held the empty tea pot in his hands.

"Thank you! I made it with a special ingredient!" He looked around his room before scooting closer to you. He lifted the lid from the tea pot to show glitter filling it. He whispered close to you, "It has glitter!"

"My favorite!" You beamed.

Whatever life you had before hand you could no longer remember but you didn't seem to care. You enjoyed hanging out with this small blond boy.

You enjoyed being his imaginary friend.

You would often be called upon and get to play with your little friend. Sometimes it would be a tea party and other times you two would be superheroes, saving Paris from evil monsters, he even had a whole "transformation" dance down.

It was surprisingly well done.

"Transform me!" The blond boy yelled as he thrusted his hand up and began to spin around in circles. He quickly grabbed a black blanket and tied it around his neck making it into a knot. He smiled as he placed a paper mask on his face.

"I'm hero man!"

"And I'm your trusty sidekick!" You laughed as your outfit popped into something more fitting for your games of make believe.

Ah yes, the life of an imaginary friend was certainly the best. You'd be excitedly waiting to be called upon once a day.

You'd hoped this wouldn't end ever.

5 years later

"(Y/N)..?"

Your eyes shot open as you were suddenly "woken" up from some dream.
But could you really consider it a dream?