[Creepypasta] Eyeless Jack X Reader Happy Birthday?

Eyeless Jack X Reader
Reader: gender neutral
Other: it's reader's birthday and ppl forgot I guess. Honestly I just got the idea when I heard the song Pity Party
Warnings: sad then fluff

[play the song whenever I guess]

3rd P.O.V.

You sighed as look down the dirt path. Your hands were balled up in a fist as your eyes began to water. Your breath was starting to get uneven as you continued to wait for the proxies to come.

To tell you that they were sorry for running late...

That they couldn't wait for you all to hang out...

That's they wish a happy birthday...

But none of that happened.

You have been waiting on the same spot on the dirty path for over a couple of hours. You didn't want to give up on them yet, you didn't want to believe that they purposely ditched you.

You had told them that you wanted to hang out today, so why aren't they here yet..?

"Hey Masky!" You chirp.

"Ahh! No Toby!" Masky shrieked as he visibly jumped. Upon seeing your face he relaxed. "Oh it's only you (Y/N), that's good"

"Yup!" You laughed. Masky tilted his head at your unusually happy behavior. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later today?"

"Hang out..?" He repeated softly. "With you?"

"Yup! So do you want to?" You asked again.

"Yes. Of course," he answered almost immediately.

"Great! I'll meet you on the northern path outside the woods around 8!" You chirped. Masky nodded as you skipped away. "See you there!"

Masky seemed so eager to hang out so why wasn't he here yet..?

"Hi Hoodie!" You smiled as you bumped into Hoodie.

"Hey (Y/N)," he muttered. "Is there something you want?"

"Yes actually, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later today?" You ask. Hoodie froze.

"Hang out with you?" He asked slowly. You nodded vigorously. "A-alright, where do you want to meet up?"

"The northern path outside of the woods at 8," you answer. Hoodie nods as you run off.

Hoodie wouldn't ditch you right? He isn't that kind of person.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Toby chirps as he picks you up and spins you. You were a giggling mess as he put you back down.

"Hey Toby! Just the guy I was looking for!" You laugh.

"You were looking for me?" He asked, his voice sounded hopeful.

"Yup, I wanted to ask you if you wanted hang out later," you asked. Immediately Toby began nodding as he jumped in his spot.