Chapter 5

After dinner we made out way up to the dorm, after a minor setback of me hiding from a hufflepuff who was chasing me, don't ask why. Once we get up to the room I pull out a record player, which I had charmed to work in the castle.

"Guys I'm not tired!! Please can we put on music and dance a bit?" I ask, almost whine.

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea!!" Marlene said excitedly, lily and Alice agree.

I put on track number 1. A song comes on with catchy music

'You won't find him drinking at the table,

Rolling dice or staying out 'till three,

You won't ever find him being unfaithful,

You will find him, you'll find him next to me.'

Me and lily, being muggleborn's, know this song but as Alice and marls are pure-bloods so they don't know it. They bob along and dance but lily and I are full out singing.

"Next to meeee-eee-ee ooo-ooo-oo

Next to meeee-eee-ee ooo-ooo-oo" once the song was over we had gotten Alice and Marlene singing the chorus too, but lily and I were the loudest.

"Ahh that was fun!!" Marls sighed.

"What's the next song?" Alice asked eagerly.

"It's called titanium." I tell them.

"I LOVE that song!!!" Lily squeals.

We sing along to that song and another song called payphone.

"Lets go to bed, I'm so tired!" Alice.

"Ok" we all agreed and finally scrambled into bed, after I turned of the record player.

(Yes it's short, I'm sorry please don't kill me guys!! But I got 10 reads on this book!! Ahhh thank you guys so much! Please comment wether I'm doing an ok job :) thank you guys so much, I'll update soon)