Chapter 19

The Next Day

Shadow's POV

When I woke up Ironhide's human form was gone, I was alone in the backseats, "Let's move!" Crosshairs shout angrily, "Come on," Hide grunts, I climb out and see Cade along with Bee, "What's the plan?" Hide growls towards the man, and he is now in his robotic mode, "Calm down," Optimus says to Hide, "Well I and Stupid got back from KSI, with Bee," Cade whispers motioning to Shane, "And?" Hide grunts.

Cade becomes quiet, along with the other two humans and Bee, "They melted Ratchet..." Cade whispers.

Soon I find myself in Hide's alt, strapped in, Optimus and the others trailing behind us, Hide is driving too fast, only slowing down and speeding up when needed, I know where they are going... KSI...

"Stupid Humans! I hate them! All of them! They are such a primitive and violent race!" Hide growls at me, tightening the seatbelt around me.

"You humans are weak! Pathetic! Useless! Disgusting!" Hide growls tightening the seatbelt tighter like he was clenching his fists in his vehicle mode, I whimper "Iron... Hide.." I breathe the seatbelt restraining me to the seat, making it hard to breathe.

"Pathetic! Weak! Useless! Disgusting! A waste of human life!" He sneers.

"Ironhide!" I cry with tears in my eyes when I find it hard to breathe.

He stops tightening the seatbelt, then it flies off, he skids to a halt on the side of the road, you could hear his tires screeching against the asphalt, from a mile away. The other Autobots passing him, I take deep breaths trying to catch the breaths I lost, Hide is silent the whole time taking deep breaths, which flow through the air vents.

"Are you okay-" he asks but I cut him off.

"What's wrong?!" I snap wanting to know why I deserved that. "I... I didn't... know... I'm... Sorry..." He murmurs like I was a mother yelling asking them why their child went out and did a bad thing. I sigh, Hide flinches like I was going to hit the dash or wheel to hurt him.

I would never hurt Hide, he's my friend, my one and only. The other kids at school didn't want me to join their game, or group in P.E., I was the outcast. Even the teachers didn't want me in their class. My dad started to yell at me, whenever I tried to explain why my grades were so low. But he wouldn't talk with the school about my grades.

Mom would be the one that did that, but when she died there was no point, in having good grades when my father, didn't want to do anything about it. All he would do is throw things at me and tell me to grow up, or even worse he would scream, slap and kick me. My mother died on my 4th birthday.

Worst birthday present ever...

I hug his passenger seat to say I'm sorry, I pet the seat, then yelp when his human form appears under me, where I'm on his lap my legs hanging off to the side, he is holding me as a father would. I tense hearing the soft tone in his voice, his hands have a fatherly touch, full of care, kindness, and gentleness, while he strokes my hair.

"I'm so sorry, Shadow! Please forgive me! Don't be like Chromia, and leave me!" He whispers his tone holding emotions that made me cry, I hold him sobbing, "I won't leave you, as long as you don't leave me!" I sob, soon he is crying not too hard, he buries his face in my shoulder.

"Ironhide, we need you! Where are you? Ya fragger?!" I hear Crosshairs growl through the radio. "I'll be there in a minute," Hide says softly.