Chapter five ✨

Amari

One month later

"Lehlani" I heard shuffling over the phone but she wasn't talking. "Lehlani Marie Harris" she still didn't say anything so I just hung. "hey why you hang up on me, that's not nice" I turned around and there was Lani standing in the doorway. "bestfriend" I screamed while running towards her. I hugged her extra tight. I let go after like two minutes. "finally" she rubbed her arm. I scoffed. "what, I missed you" she rolled her eyes playfully. " I missed you to Mar Mar" she hugged me. She let go once my mom walked in.

"girls I'm going to be gone for the weekend" I nodded. " so you guys best be on yall best behavior, marlon watching yall too" I rolled my eyes. "mom we can handle ourself I promise" she sighed and looked at lani then me. "fine but if I hear about anything bad yall was doing, your both in trouble" she pointed at both of us. We both nodded and she left out my room to pack.

I sat on my bed and lani sat beside me. "so what we doing today hoe" I laughed. "we can go to the mall if you want, I haven't been yet" i looked at her and her face lit up. "okay, but you gotta change" she made a disgusted face to my sweatpants and sweat shirt I was wearing. I got up from my bed and went to my closet.

I pulled out a black halfshirt, some light blue ripped skinny jeans, and my bred 11s. I put that on and put my hair in a messy neat bun. "okay lets go" she looked me up and down scrunched up her face. She never likes what I wear. I walked into my moms room with lani behind me. "mom can I drive your car to the mall" she looked at me like I was crazy. "mom please" she sighed. "fine but be careful" she tossed me the keys. I smiled. I walked out of her room and rushed downstairs.

"why you walking so fast" lani said out of breath. I giggled. "my mom never lets me use her car" I said before walking outside to the car. I got in the drivers side. I pulled off after lani got in the car. " so hows Detroit bestfriend" I shrugged my shoulders. " its coo I guess, not fun without you though" I looked at her and she smiled. 10 minutes later I pulled up to the mall and parked in the parking lot. "lets go" lani said rushing out the car. I don't know why this girl like the mall so much. we walked into the mall and it was hella crowded.

"come on lets go to pink" lani said pulling my arm. we walked in there and she picked me out a few shirts and sweatshirts. "kay lets go to Victoria secret" lani said walking inside the store. I picked out a couple pair of panties and stuff. After a couple hours of going to different stores lani was finally done and we left. I grabbed the bags out the car and went inside the house.

I walked upstairs with lani behind me. "mom" I walked into her room and seen she was sleep. I hurried and turned around going to my room. I sat all my bags on the floor and laid on my bed. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out my pocket and seen that Layla texted me.

From: Layla 😊💜 - theres a party tonight at this boy from school house, you wanna go? 9:00

- sure what time does it start? 9:01

From: Layla - 10 so hurry up, ill be there to pick you at in like 40 minutes, it takes me a long time to get dress 9:02

- lol okay 9:02

I shut my phone off and sat it on my night stand. "lani you wanna go to this party with me tonight". "yea lets go" she looked through the stuff we bought and held up two outfits. "you wanna wear the dress or body suit" I rolled my eyes. "why cant I just wear a crop top and some jeans" she gave me a are you serious face. I giggled. "fine ill wear the body suit" she smiled and handed it to me. I walked into my bathroom and shut the door.

I stripped from my clothes and turned the shower on. I got in once the water was hot and washed up real quick. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I went back into my room and seen that Lani was already ready. "how you get dress so fast". " cause girl, but hurry up and get dress so we can go" I nodded and grabbed my bra and panties out of my dresser. I walked back into the bathroom and lotioned my body before putting on my undergarments.

I put on the body suit and looked in the mirror. I didn't really like it but I know lani would get mad if I didn't wear it. I put some moose in my hair and left it down. I did my makeup and I was finally done. I walked out of the bathroom an lani looked at me.

"damn bitch I didn't know you was thick" I laughed

"damn bitch I didn't know you was thick" I laughed. I slipped on my black and purple 12's "kay come on lets go" I grabbed my phone and tiptoed downstairs. I don't have time to hear my moms mouth. We both walked outside. A car pulled up in my driveway and I realized it was Layla. I walked to her car and got in and so did lani. "hey boo" Layla said to me. "hey Layla, this is my bestfriend Lehlani" I looked at lani and she waved. Layla waved back at her and pulled out of the driveway. 10 minutes later we arrived at this big ass house. we all got out the car and went inside.

It was hella lit and there was a lot of people. "come on lets go find dillyn and them" me and lani followed layla. We walked up to them and they stopped talking. "wassup baby" dillyn said kissing Layla. "wassup mari who this" Will said licking his lips. "this my bestfriend Lehlani" I looked at lani and she didn't say nothing. I don't know why she acting all shy. "well hi lehlani I'm Will" Will said getting closer to her. I giggled. "wassup Amari" Lucas said looking me up and down biting his lip. "hi Lucas".

Lucas

Damn Amari looked good. I didn't even know lil mama was that thick.

Amari

"you look like a girl tonight" layla said. I giggled. Just then Freak hoe by speaker knockerz started playing and Layla, will, dillyn, and lani went to go dance. Me and lucas just stayed where we were. It was kinda boring just standing there watching them so I grabbed lucas hand and went to where everybody else was at. I got in front of him and started grinding my ass on him. I could feel him through his pants. He put his hands on my hips and I followed his lead.

Eventually the song was over and I was tired and hot. " I didn't know you could move like that Amari" Lucas said. I smiled. All of a sudden Marlon came up to us. "Wassup yall" he dapped up will and dillyn then lucas. "who said you could come to this party mari" he raised an eyebrow. "mom" he chuckled. "snitching".

Amari in mm😍.

Hey yall. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry if theres any mistakes. Chapter Six coming soon~ Tatiana