Chapter ten ✨

Amari
I heard loud knocks coming from downstairs. I put my hair up and got out of bed. I looked in the mirror and looked at my eyes. They were red and puffy.

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. I looked through the peephole and seen marlon standing there so I opened the door.

"Wassup sis" he said before hugging me. I smiled.

"You just woke up huh" I nodded.

"It's 12:00 in the afternoon". He studied my face and grabbed it and pulled it towards his.

"You've been crying mar mar" I shook my head no fast.

"Nigga don't lie to me, why you crying" I shrugged my shoulders.

"So now you don't know". I smacked my lips.

"It's not that serious marlon I just got a lot going on right now" he just nodded.

"You coo".

"I will be now what you came over here for, to bother me" he chuckled.

"I missed you that's all".

"Mhm" I said before going back to my room.

When I got back upstairs I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it and seen I had a message from Lani and Layla. I texted lehlani back first.

Bestfriend 💓🔐- hey mamas, call me right now

- hey lani, I will later Kay?

Bestfriend 💓🔐- Kay love you 😘

- love you too

Then I texted Layla.

Layla 😌💓- let's go to the mall.

-alright you gonna come grab me?

Layla 😌💓- I gotchu boo. Be ready in 20 minutes

- okay

Layla 😌💓- and dress cute, like a girl AMARI not a boy 😐

After I read that text I turned my phone off and threw it on my bed. And walked into my bathroom.

Lucas
I lit the blunt and put it to my lips. I took a pull from it and passed it to Dillyn. All of sudden someone was banging on the door.

Dillyn took one more pull from it and put the blunt out. He sat it in the ash tray and slid it under the couch. He got up quick and sprayed some air freshener in the air before walking to the door.

He opened it and tianna walked in. I sighed and ran my hand down my face. She found out about me and Amari so now she keep bitching about it asking if I fucked her of not.

"Lucas we need to talk, I wasn't finished with you earlier" she sat down next to me on the couch.

"Bro we got nothing to talk about, all I did was kiss her a few times and that was it" she smacked her lips and looked at me.