Chapter thirty eight✨

Amari
2 months later

"can we go home now please" I asked tugging on Layla's arm like a kid.

"girl no, have fun live a little" she said takin a sip from her cup.

She had dragged me to one of Viers party and all I did was hope I wouldn't see Lucas. I never imagined being at a party pregnant. Watching everyone else drink was horrifying.

"come on sit down" Layla said grabbing my arm and pulling me down next to her. The music was so loud I could barely hear her.

"can we go home now please" I whispered in her ear.

She shook her head no handing me a cup. "drink some" she said smiling.

"girl i'm pregnant as fuck" I said pointing to my baby bump. I was now five months and finally showing, especially through the black tight dress she made me wear.

"oh yeah how could I forget about my god baby" she said rubbing her hands on my stomach.

"ayeeeee lemme talk to my godson" Dillyn said interrupting us squishing his self between me and Lay.

He pushed her hands away putting his ear against my stomach.

"you're not gonna hear nothing with this loud ass music playing so move" I said laughing.

"nah I hear him bruh, he said he hungry on god" he said looking at me and Layla.

"boy shut up I literally jus ate before I got here"

"yeah but my godson said he hungry, go get sum from the kitchen" he said nudging me a little.

"okay okay" I said getting up from my seat. I pushed past all the people going into the kitchen. A few bitches were in there and as soon as they seen me they looked at my stomach then back up at me laughing.

"sum funny" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"you one of Lucas baby mama right" the light skin girl said laughing at the end of her sentence. I decided not to answer.

"poor baby, you didn't hear" the other girl next to her said.

"hear what" I asked. They laughed again before walking off.

I left the kitchen hurrying back to Layla only to find her, Dillyn, Vier, and Lucas chopping it up on the couch.

They all looked up at me when I approached them.

"i'm ready to go, gonna jus walk home" I said.

"noooo we jus got here" Layla said. I looked down at my feet trying so hard not to look at Lucas.

I looked back up and there he was, sitting there looking so good and jus staring at me.

"aye I been looking everywhere for you I wanted to talk to my godson" Vier said touching my stomach.

"nah nigga I already called it remember" Dillyn yelled at Vier.

"nope too late that's not ya godson ion care" Vier yelled over the music.

"y'all don't even know if it's a girl or boy now shut up" I said stomping my foot.

"right y'all don't know, only I do" Layla said looking at all of us.

"only you do" Lucas said finally talking. We all looked at him. He was jus staring back at me.

"okay yeah i'm walking home my feet hurt, i'm hungry, im tired, and I feel like throwing up goodbye" I said grabbing my wallet from Layla's lap.

"nooooo please, have a drink" Layla said again.

"Layla you can't be that drunk cause i'm fr gonna beat your ass. did I not jus say that i'm pregnant as fuck" I said shaking my head.

"you can drink wine" she said.

"who the fuck drinks wine" Vier said gagging.

"definitely not me so like I said goodbye, i'll see y'all tomorrow or sum" I said walking off to the front door. I almost made it out until someone grabbed my arm.

I turned around and there was Lucas towering over me.

"lets go" he said dragging me outside. Finally some peace and quiet.

I stood there jus looking at him. "I hope you know i'm not going anywhere with you Lucas"

I turned away walking down the side walk.

"get yo dumbass back here" he yelled. I turned back around and there he was again. Towering right over me.

"woahhh calm down pissy pants, what's wrong with you" I said laughing.

"this ain't funny, you kept the baby but ain't tell me. how does that work Amari" he said.

"ummm you kind of said you didn't want anything to do wimme so that means my child too" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I said that cause you said you was gon kill my seed" he said jus looking down at me.

"this isn't your child anymore, now leave us alone" I said turning around again only to get pulled back by my dress.

"stop walking away" he said sighing.

"you walked away from me first Lucas" He didn't say anything.

"I only did that Amari because if you would've had an abortion I would have never forgave you. I was looking out for the both of us" he said.

I jus nodded my head. "was that all, kind of pregnant and kind of tired" I said pointing to my stomach.

He ran his hand over my belly smiling. "thank you"

"for what" I said pushing his hand off.

"for giving me my child" he said.

"first of all nobody told you to cum in me, second of all this is my baby remember" I said rolling my eyes.

"it was so warm i had to" he said licking his lips.

"okay time for me to go, i'm hungry"

"let's go then" he said grabbing my arm.

"you're taking me home right" I asked continuing to follow him.

"yeah but I was gonna get you some food first" he said once we finally approached his car.

I got in the passengers seat and he got in the drivers side starting the car up.

**
"okay you can leave now Lucas" I said watching him flop down on my bed.

"wow it's like that" he said turning over to look at me.

"yeah it's been like that" I said stripping out of my dress. He stared at me looking his lips.

"I know that look Lucas, we're not fuckin" I said shutting the light off.

I went over to my bed getting under the covers.

"can I jus fall asleep in you" He said kissing on my neck.

"no i'm going to sleep" I said turning my back towards him.

It was quiet and there wasn't any movement until I felt Lucas sliding my panties down.

"what are you" before I could finish my sentence he had already pushed his self all the way in.

"fuck Lucas" I moaned out gripping my sheets.

"you so wet"