Chapter Twenty Eight ✨

Amari
"awww happy birthday Dillyn, I love and miss you brother" I said into the phone.

"I love and miss you too, I wish you was here man" he said sighing. I laughed at his facial expression.

"I know but soon as I get back i'll make it up to you I promise"

He smiled.

"where you bouta go" he asked.

"ion know, too the mall or sum" I said making sure the camera stayed on me only.

"kay make sure you get me sum, love you gotta get ready to go to this dinner with my mama" he said.

"you not having a party" I asked.

He nodded. "of course youngin, and yes i'll keep my eye on Lucas Mari" he said laughing.

I smiled. "okay I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said before hanging up.

"why you ain't tell him you was back" Marlon said glancing at me then back at the road.

"cause I gotta surprise them, and can I use your car tonight" I said making a begging face.

"no mothafucka, I got stuff to do tonight" he said pulling into my driveway.

"please marlon"

"why can't you ask mama man" he said turning off the car.

"fine fine" I said getting out the car making sure I slammed the door.

"grab my suitcase for me too" I said going in the house.

"i'm home mama!"

She came out of the kitchen with a cooking spoon in her hand.

"hi baby" she said hugging me.

"how was your trip" she said grabbing my hand making me follow her into the kitchen.

"good, I got a lot of clothes and even looked at apartments" I said smiling.

"apartments?" she said stirring whatever was in the pot.

"yeah mom, you know when i'm eighteen i'm definitely moving" I said sitting on a bar stool.

"well make sure you think about it first okay" she said grabbing my hand.

"of course mama"

"now let me see the pictures from the photo shoot" she said sitting down next to me.

I showed her the ones that were appropriate.