Chapter Twenty nine ✨

Lucas
"man you take her home" I said pushing Amari"s drunk ass towards Layla.

All she did tonight was drink and dance with other niggas. I ain't ever see her drunk before ether.

"nooo, I got business to handle" she said looking at Dillyn.

"come on Lucasssss" Amari said slurring her words.

"Alright i'm gone" I said picking up Amari and putting her on my shoulders.

"Byyeeeee love y'all" she yelled back to them.

"We love you too" Layla said laughing.

I walked over to my car opening the door and sitting Amari in the passenger seat. In the middle of me buckling her in she started to laugh.

"you know your really really really cute right" she said touching my face.

I laughed. "yeah I get that a lot" I said shutting her door. I got in the drivers side and drove off.

For a couple minutes it was quiet till Amari started mumbling something as she was wiping off stuff from her thighs.

"what are you doing"

"taking all this make up off my legs duhhh" she said laughing.

"why you got make-up on your legs?"

"I got beat as a kid stupid, see look" she said pointing to a whole bunch of scars.

I frowned. " why you never show me these" I asked still trying to keep my eyes on the road.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"so you want me to take you home or you wanna go to my house?"

"your houseee" she said slurring her words again.

I pulled into my driveway and parked my car.

I turned and looked at her. "can you walk" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. I jus laughed and got out the car. I walked over to her side and opened the door. She took my hand and I pulled her up.

I lifted her body and laid her over my shoulders again.

I walked up to my front door and managed to unlock it. I shut the door behind me locking it and made my way up the stairs.

I turned my bedroom light on and laid sleeping drunk Amari on my bed. I went over to my drawers and grabbed one of my t-shirts for her to wear.

"mari" I said shaking her.

"hm" she said opening one eye.

"put this on" I said handing her the shirt.

"can you put it on for me please" she said closing her eyes again.

I sat down next to her gently pulling her dress up exposing her panties. I kept going and pull the dress all the way off of her and to my surprise she didn't have a bra on.

I stared at her body for a lil cause I ain't ever see it before. After about a couple more minutes I slid the shirt on her head pulling it down.

I picked her up again, moved my covers and laid her in my bed. She shifted a lil bit and pulled the covers up.

"Lucas" I heard Amari whisper.

"hmm" I said slipping on some basketball shorts.

"fuck me soon okay" she said.

I turned the light off and laughed.

"what you mean" I asked getting into my bed.