Chapter eleven ✨

Amari
2 weeks later

I walked in my room and heard my phone go off. I grabbed it off my nightstand and seen that I got a text. From Lucas,

Lucas 😍😩- can i come over?

- why?

Lucas 😍😩 - i wanna talk to you.

- i guess

Lucas 😍😩 - i'll be there in 5 mins

I didn't text back. i jumped up and ran to my bathroom.

i took my hair out of the ponytail it was in and just left my hair down. i rushed to my vanity and put a lil lipgloss on.

i pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it in my hamper. i slipped on a cami and some shorts. i sat on my bed and grabbed my phone to look at the time.

10:47 pm

My mom ain't here of course. She went to Atlanta again for some reason. And i haven't heard from my brother in a min.

i heard a knock on the door. i got up from my bed and walked downstairs.

I opened the door and there stood Lucas. he smiled. i looked at his attire. He was just dressed casual.

"come in". I left from the door and walked upstairs.

i sat on my bed and so did he.

"so get to talking" he smacked his lips and i smiled.

"i want us to be friends again" i looked down at my hands then back up at him.

"okay that's coo, nothing more tho, cause you fuck with that bitch tianna" he smacked his lips and i laughed.

"it's not my fault" i looked at him and he didn't say nothing.

"exactly".

"i'm not even messing with her like that anymore".

"there's no need to lie, and besides i don't wanna be with you" he lifted head and looked at me. he frowned.

" damn what i do" i smirked.

"nothing i'm just letting you know before you try something okay?" we stared at eachother for a moment until he nodded.

deep down inside i knew i wanted to be with Lucas. but i was definitely not about to show that. but for now i didn't wanna be nothing more than just friends.

"so we friends again mari" i looked at him and laid my head on my head board.

"I guess but don't think ima ever forget what you did to me" he frowned again.

" I said i was sorry though".

i grabbed my phone off my nightstand and unlocked it. I looked back up at him.

"Lucas what you did to me really hurt. your lucky i'm even forgiving you".

Amari in mm😍.

hey y'all. i'm sorry i haven't updated in the longest. i've been on writers block for so long. this chapter hella short so my bad. i just wanted to give y'all a chapter real quick. it's not the best but i tried. i'll try to update as soon as possible☺️💓- Tatiana