Chapter fifteen ✨

Amari
*2 WEEKS LATER*

"you know everybody wondering who you talk to now" Layla said closing her locker.

She smiled.

"why, I don't talk to no one at all" She just kept smiling.

"you actin' weird Layla what's wrong with you" She shrugged her shoulders.

I grabbed her arm.

She gave me an innocent look.

"okay well these girls was tryna holla at Lucas but I said he not available" I nodded.

"but they asked who he talk to and I said you" I rolled my eyes.

"girlll you know you not available" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tiannas mad too, she said don't get yo ass beat" I laughed and walked into the classroom.

"we ain't finna fight over no boy. If she want Lucas that bad she can have him" I sat in my seat and put my head down.

I'm just not in the right mind right now. I'm worried about my mom a lot. Her Lungs are failing. So basically she can die.

"aye" someone said tappin on me.

I put my head up and it was Lucas.

"come wit' me real quick" he grabbed my arm and dragged me out my seat.

"Lucas what are you doin. Ima be late and you know my brother over protective" he just shrugged his shoulders and dragged me out the schools doors.

We stopped walking and he looked down at me.

"Come on talk" he smacked his lips.

"so word in this school is i'm not available" he said pointing to his self.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"And you ain't ether cause I talk to you" I looked down at my feet.

I already know where this is about to go.

"I ain't say that Layla did"he just laughed.

"So you mine from now on" I looked at him like I was in shock.

"Nope" I poked his chest with my nail.

He frowned.

"Lucas we go through this all the time. Why can't we just be friends" He gave me a straight face.

"cause I know you don't wanna just be friends. We do stuff that people don't do if they just friends" he licked his lips.

The bell rung. I rolled my eyes.

"Aye don't try to run off. Just talk to me" I shook my head.

"There's nothin to talk about. Where our relationship is at right now is coo" I smiled.

I stood on my tip toes and pecked his lips and walked back in school.

So I said that this chapter wouldn't be short but it is 🤦🏽‍♀️. The next chapter for sure won't. From now on i'm done making short chapters unless there cliffhangers ~ Tatiana 😘💛