Chapter twelve ✨

Amari
2 weeks later
"your highlight and lip gloss poppin boo" layla said walking behind me.

I grinned. We both knocked on dillyns door and a couple seconds later Lucas answered.

she pushed right past him and ran upstairs. Dillyn probably up there.

"wassup Mari" he said smiling innocently.

I scrunched up my face and walked past him.

I walked in and looked around.

Will and some girl was hugged up on eachother smokin a blunt talkin.

dillyn and layla came strolling down the stairs and sat on the couch. I sat on the second couch next to lucas. It was the only spot left.

They started rotating the blunt and once it got to me I shook my head.

"You really don't smoke Mari" layla asked curious. I shook my head yeah.

"Just try it" I grabbed it from Lucas and took a pull from it. Layla took out her phone and started recording me taking a second pull.

I passed it to her and coughed. They laughed.

"you still talk to the Tianna bitch" Layla asked takin a pull from the blunt. She passed it to dillyn and looked at Lucas.

he just shrugged his shoulders. She rolled her eyes.

"that's a yes" he sucked his teeth and pulled out his phone.

"i'm hungry, let's go get some pizza baby" Layla said kissing dillyn before getting up.

Will jumped up and of course his broad did too. I looked at Layla and she smiled innocently.

She grabbed her keys and they walked out the door with Will and that girl behind her.

The door shut and Lucas looked at me. He wasn't as high as I was. But I knew I was high as hell.

"what do you want Lucas" he shook his head.

"they always tryin to get us alone" he laughed.

"where's tianna" lucas looked up from his phone.

"I don't know and I don't care. I dropped her a long time ago." he said in a serious tone.

"I know you still got feelings for me too so don't act like you don't ether" he said smiling.

"boy you wish" he chuckled.

"if I wanted you I could have you" he said licking his lips. I scoffed.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I hesitated at first but then he started kissing down my neck leaving love bites.

"L-Lucas what are you doing" he didn't say anything. He just ignored me and kept going.

My phone chimed. He stopped. I pulled it out my pocket and unlocked it. It was my brother.

Brother❤️- you smoking weed now

I sighed. Layla must've posted that video on snapchat or sum.

- what you talking about

Brother❤️- don't act stupid now. Wait till I see you

- your not my dad. I'm almost 18 Marlon. so i'm def not finna listen to you😂

Brother❤️- aiight if dats how you feel.