Chapter Thirty Five✨

Amari
1 month later

"come on Lay take it" I said handing her my phone.

She snatched it out my hand rolling her eyes. "hurry up we have shopping to do"

 "hurry up we have shopping to do"

"here, now get in the car" she said getting in the drivers side

"here, now get in the car" she said getting in the drivers side. I got in the passengers side strapping my seat belt on.

"your seat belt, why" she said pulling out our driveway.

"you've been actin real angry lately and driving recklessly" I said posting my pictures on instagram and captioning it

Amari_senae: that single glow boo

A couple niggas started commenting "fr". I liked they comments and turned my phone off.

"maybe you're pregnant or sum" I said looking at her. She came to a abrupt stop at the red light.

"girl hell nah, Dillyn knows to pull tf out" she said laughing. I laughed with her.

"Do you miss Lucas" she asked as she started driving again.

"a lil bit, and I miss the head too" I said shaking my head while laughing.

"Girllll, wait till you get a new nigga. the sex and the head will come boo" she said turning into the mall parking lot. I laughed.

She parked the car and we both got out. We walked in through the food court and Layla started looking around.

"Dillyn, he said he was here" she said.

"is he with Lucas and Vier" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"if he is jus act like you don't know him please" she said. I smiled and nodded.

All of a sudden Dillyn, Vier, and Lucas walked over to us.

There he was, looking beautiful as ever. We jus stood there staring at each other.

"hey sis" Dillyn said hugging I smiled hugging him back.

"wassup sis" Vier said hugging me after Dillyn. Layla smiled.