Chapter Thirty Four✨

Amari
3 months later

"Get out Lucas" I screamed chucking his phone at the door.

He picked up the now shattered phone and looked at me.

"are you for real right now" he said.

I wiped my tears roughly and jus stared at him.

"why would you do this to me"

"it was one time I promise" he said coming towards me.

"no it wasn't, you got her pregnant" I said

He shook his head. "it can't be mine, I don't remember fucking her without a condom"

"get out please. i'm done"

"please" he said sitting at the end of my bed.

"you owed me your loyalty, I did nothing but trust  you and love you and this is what I got in return. I am done" I said feeling more tears stream down my face.

"Amari..."

"Please Lucas, jus leave" I said.

He sat there for a moment jus looking at me.

He stared at me for a moment before wiping a tear that fell from my eye.

"it was one time I promise. I'm sorry and I love you" he said before standing. He towered over me jus staring again.

I looked at him and pointed to the door.

He walked over to it and opened the door, he turned and looked back at me one more time before disappearing into the hallway and shutting the door behind him.

I laid my head in my hands sobbing. Another girl pregnant though, that shit was breaking my heart.

I grabbed a blanket out of one of my boxes and laid on my bed. I put it over my head and jus laid there for a minute gathering my thoughts.

"Amari baby" I heard a voice say opening my door.

I sat up looking back at Layla.

"can I come in" she asked frowning. I nodded my head trying to wipe the rest of my tears.

She rushed over to me hugging me.

"I heard what happened, i'm sorry boo" she said continuing to hold me.

"do you know who the girl is" I asked. She shook her head no.

"he never told anybody" she said.

"well can you take me to my moms house, I need to get the last of my things" I said standing.

She nodded before standing too. "ima be in the car then" she said before leaving my room.

I slipped on a pair of my nike spandex shorts and a cami. I slid on my nike slides and grabbed my phone.

I put my hair in a messy bun and rushed downstairs.

I locked the house up and went outside and got in the car.

Layla pulled out of our driveway and started driving.

"so what are you gonna do" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I told him I was done Lay. Another girl pregnant though. I couldn't even stay if I wanted to" I said.

She stopped at a red light and frowned.

"I jus wanna know who it is" she said beginning to drive again.