Chapter thirty one✨

Lucas
"come on let's have funnnn" Amari yelled grabbing my blunt from between my lips and holding a bottle of henny in the other hand.

She sat on my lap leaning her head back.

She started chugging the henny until I tried to pull the bottle away from her.

"man what's wrong with you" I said snatching it.

"nothingggg" she said slurring her words and trying to kiss me.

"leave her alone and let her have fun" Layla said snatching the blunt out of her hand.

Layla took a long pull from it before giving it back to Amari.

She finished off the blunt and closed her eyes for a few seconds.

"you needa get like my sis over dere" Dillyn said laughing and grabbing his car keys.

"nah man this ain't funny cause soon as y'all niggas leave she be on some other shit" I said looking down at her.

"alright we gone man, catch ya on da flip side luke" Dillyn said dapping me up.

"bye my drunk lil baby" Layla said kissin mari's cheek. Amari smiled keeping her eyes closed.

"bye Lucas we'll see you tomorrow" Layla said before following dillyn out the door and closing it behind her.

I grabbed my phone off the table going through it for a min.

Amari sat up and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Lucas" she whispered in my ear.

"hm" I said shutting off my phone.

She started kissing on my neck.

"nu uh Amari, don't start sum you ain't gon finish" I said shifting.

She kept going. She stuck her hands in my pants grabbing my stuff.

"fuck me" was all she said.

I ran my hand down my face staring at her.

"now ya know I can't do this mari" I said staying still. I knew if I moved it wouldn't be good for me.

"why not" she said licking my ear. All of a sudden she began stroking me.

I closed my eyes clenching my jaw.

"let's go" I said grabbing her arm.

"no I can't walk, jus fuck me right here" she whined falling back on the couch.

I shook my head. "ima be upstairs if ya need me bruh."

She jus shrugged her shoulders.

**
the next day
2:30 p.m

Amari

I woke up to the sun blinding my eyes. My head was pounding literally and I felt sick.

I sat up on the couch looking at the mess that surrounded me. There were empty bottles of alcohol everywhere and half finished blunts.

"Lucas" I called out standing up. I was very dizzy and felt like throwing up.

"wassup" he said holding a bottle of water in his hand and some pain meds in the other.

He stared at me for a minute before laughing.

"how is this funny bro" I said snatching the water out of his hand.

"I told you to stop drinking man, but nah you didn't wanna listen to me" he said before laughing again.