Chapter Twenty Four ✨

Amari
I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the time.

3:34 am. 'Facetime call from Marlon 🤦🏽‍♀️♥️'

"Marlon what the hell you want?" I asked yawning.

"Nigga get yo ass up and open the door" he said before hanging up.

I swung my feet over the bed stretching. I slipped on my nike slides walking downstairs.

I opened the door seeing Marlon standing there. I unlocked the screen door letting him in.

"Finally, A nigga was out there forever" He said shutting the door.

"so, you got a key" I said rolling my eyes.

"Nigga I left it here" he said sitting down on the couch.

"why are you here?"

"Damn I ain't welcomed here no more" He said putting his hands up in the air.

"Shut up and answer the question for I kick yo ass out."

"Having issues wit my girl so I left" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yo girl, when you settle down."

"Last month nigga, and No, you can not meet her Amari" He said.

"Ain't nobody even ask to meet her, and if that's your house why you leave?"

"Okay stop asking all these damn questions, I chose to leave now leave me alone" he said.

"Okay and don't wake me up at the crack of dawn ether or i'm knocking yo ass out understood" I said pointing at him.

"What's wit all dis cussin now Amari" he said raising an eyebrow. I shook my head.

"Nigga you woke me up outta my beauty sleep, so yeah i'm not finna just be nice the fuck" I said rolling my eyes.

"Nigga what beauty, your ugly" He said laughing.

"Okay and your a fucking roach then."

He rolled his eyes. "You just had to go there."

"yup."

"Is Lucas upstairs" he asked. I could tell he felt uncomfortable asking.

"No now goodnight, love you roach" I said walking upstairs.

I got back in bed drifting off to sleep.

**
In the a.m

"Get yo ass up" I heard someone yell. I groaned putting a pillow over my head.

"No Amari we got stuff to do." They pulled the covers off of me throwing them on the floor. There was Layla standing at the end of my bed.

"Bitchhh what time is it" I groaned.

"1:00 now get yo ass up" She said. I sighed sitting up.

"Since when do we got stuff to do today" I asked standing up.

"your going apartment hunting with me today" she said smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"okay then we can go get our nails done and go to the mall after okay" She said rolling her eyes. I smiled going into my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Why you so tired, Lucas finally laid it down last night" she said smiling.

"Nigga no now go so I can get in the shower" I said pushing her out of the bathroom.

"Okay I get to pick out yo outfit today too, it's gonna be the most girliest thing ever" She yelled. I rolled my eyes turning on the water so it could get hot.