Chapter 36: Please Do

Kakashi and Yuki were lip-locked in the kitchen, the pull of passion and pent-up need finally being expressed, and the Hatake felt himself being pushed against the counter. Yuki's hands were on his hips as the kiss sped up and the silver-haired Jounin was pushed up on the counter. Kakashi grabbed Yuki's face and angled himself better, practically melting like putty as the raven-blonde made a contented hum in the back of his throat.

"Mm," Yuki backed away for a moment, breathless, and Kakashi was a bit smug to be the one to do that to the usually emotionless one of all the Jounin. He grinned boyishly at the Hatake before leaning in for another kiss, this one much more smooth.

"Does this," Kakashi stuttered for a moment, trying to catch his breath. "Does this mean you won't castrate me for ruining your breakfast?"

Yuki blinked for a moment in confusion before tilting his head back in laughter, "No, I think I'm good. Man, I've wanted to kiss you for so long. Come 'ere," Yuki grabbed the collar of Kakashi's sweater, bringing him to him once more.

Kakashi moved his hands into the raven-blonde locks and tugged lightly, earning a moan from Yuki. The blue-eyed ninja's hands slowly went up the back of Kakashi's sweater and he shivered when he felt Yuki's fingers on his skin. "We can't- The kids. The Hokage wants t-to talk about, ah, Chunin Exams."

Yuki backed up slightly and rolled his eyes while groaning, "Come on, Kakashi. Do you really think he needs us there?"

"Do you want the Hokage to be the one to organize everything?" Kakashi asked and he knew his lips were swollen slightly from the kiss. He made a feeble attempt at lifting his mask but his hand was slapped away as Yuki made one more swoop for a kiss.

"Fine," Yuki gave him a small smirk. "We'll continue this later."

"Please do," Kakashi muttered, the very thought sending different emotions through him. "Let's, uh, finish breakfast," The Hatake cleared his throat, mind fuzzy.

"Mm," Yuki licked his lips subconsciously and ushered him out. "I will. You go get changed and all that shit, though you look hot either way."

Kakashi just smirked and walked down the hallway. Suddenly, a thought came to him, "Hey, does this mean we're dating?"

"What do you think, Asshole?" Yuki called back, mirth in his voice, and Kakashi couldn't keep the stupid smirk off his face as he started changing.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Yuki sat next to Kurenai as the Jounin filed into the Hokage's office, legs propped up on the chair in front of his (which just so happened to be Asuma's). He hummed softly to himself, a sketchbook splayed out on his lap. His pencil scratched softly on the parchment, a small smile playing on his lips that shocked the Jounin who were unfamiliar with him. It wasn't everyday that he went around smiling.

"You seem happy today," Kurenai commented, not looking at the sketchbook. She knew that if he wanted people to look at it, he'd show them himself.

"Ecstatic," The raven-blonde deadpanned, smile still up.

"Well, what's got you like this?" She wondered. "Not that I'm complaining or anything."

"That, my dear, is a secret," Yuki grinned cheekily, winking. "In any case, are you signing up your children for the Exams?"

"I think I will," The woman nodded, tilting her head thoughtfully. "What about your team?"

"Kakashi better nominate them," He growled before extending his leg out and tripping a poor, unsuspecting Jounin. "But, yeah, I think they're ready. They learn quickly and take quickly to my lessons."

"With you as the teacher? I would sure hope so," Kurenai snorted and Yuki laughed lightly.

"Yeah, well, I know they can do it, so it's whatever, you know? They just weren't trying hard enough."

She smiled softly, seeing the fond look in his eyes, "You really like them, don't you?"

Yuki's eyes widened a fraction and his cheeks reddened slightly, "What? No! Don't be ridiculous."

"Mmhm," Kurenai hummed softly, rolling her eyes. "Where's Kakashi?"

"Eh, he's somewhere," Yuki said lazily with a wave of his hand. His eyes slowly drifted to the closed window near him, his smile coming back up. He added a few more strokes of his pencil on the paper before snapping his book closed. He smirked at a Jounin, who gaped at him since no one has ever been this close to him, and placed the book in the seal on his wrist.

"That bitch probably isn't going to show," Senji, a white-haired Jounin sneered, glaring at Yuki. He always seemed to have something against Yuki and Kakashi, especially the raven-blonde. He made comments about Kakashi, tried to mess up their missions, and lied to the Hokage- all to get Yuki riled up.

Yuki snarled softly, fangs bared, but was kept back by Kurenai and Gai, who had stuck out his leg and tangled his with Yuki's, trapping him. His right arm was crossed over Yuki's chest while Kurenai did the same with her left. That action, of course, would have cost their limbs if the raven-blonde decided to turn against him. The Jounin of the Rookie 11 glared harshly at Senji, barely stopping themselves from attacking him.

The Hokage sighed to himself and was silent for five minutes before he cracked, "Yukimoto-san, at what time can we expect Kakashi-san?"

"Eh, how long can you wait?" Yuki snorted, anger still bubbling inside his chest, before crossing his arms, "He'll be here in twenty seven seconds, forty if he stops to get me some things."

Hiruzen rubbed his face, muttering under his breath, before nodding, "Alright. We shall wait."

Thirty five seconds passed and there was no sign of Kakashi. Senji had a smug smirk on his face and was about to speak when a small knocking sound was heard near Yuki. The raven-blonde got up, easily shrugging off his friends, and opened the window.

Kakashi had an eye-smile as he held an armful of popsicles that threatened to spill out onto the floor. "Hey," He breathed a real smile on his face.

"Hey," Yuki grinned, helping the Jounin inside.

"Ahem," Sarutobi cleared his throat. "Shall we begin?"