Chapter 22

I wanted to have fun with this chapter after that phone call last time.

*Lar

I'm pissed I cooked this food and now they are asleep. All Laurent's fault. I know what I'm gone do.

I went to the bedroom and see them cuddled up. I walked to Màr's side and slowly pried her off him. When I got her to the other side of the bed, I went to the storage room. I couldn't find the bucket, but I found the extension hose that connects to ANYTHING. I ran to the bathroom, which happened to be in the bedroom, and connected the hose to the sink's faucet. I walked back into the bedroom and leaned over Màr, so she wouldn't get wet. I cranked the lever and water shot out to his stomach. He jumped up and almost fell. He tried to block the water, but it was no use.

Lau: AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH, LARRY STOP!

Me: Nope.

Már woke up when she heard Lau scream and looked at me stupid.

Màr: Lar, really?

Me: Yep.

Lau: MERRDDEE. LARRY, I'M GONNA KILL YOU.

Màr: Stop that.

Me: Do you want to get soaked to? You ain't far from me, if you haven't noticed.

She looked around and realized she couldn't help Lau. Even if she wanted to, she didn't want the water hose turned on her.

Màr: Why you doing this?

I just looked down at her and turned the water hose off. When I did that, Lau took his wet clothes off and tried to throw them at me.

Lau: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, ARE YOU STUPID. LOOK AT MY HAIR! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Me: I've been in the kitchen for hours cooking that food. You and Màr were playing the game to pass time while waiting on me to finish. You decide to bring her in the room, fuck, and go to sleep. All that food got cold and I felt like I did all that cooking for nothing. I put the food in the oven so it would stay warm and I came to tell you that it was still in there, but I saw both of you knocked out. Never again am I cooking in this house. I'll do anything here but that. You two can cook from now on.

Lau: If that's the case, why you didn't get her too?

Me: One, it wasn't her idea, it was yours. Two, you are the one that ran to the room with her on your back. Three, she wanted to play the game again after that phone call, not fuck!

Màr: Hey, I'm not complaining about the fuck part, but I did want to play the game again after that call.

Lau: You taken sides!

Màr: I'm not ta-

Lau: MAN, FUCK THIS!

He jumped on the bed and rolled over Màr to get to me. I tried to turn the hose back on, but I wasn't quick enough. Lau snatched the hose from me and ran away from me so I couldn't get it back. He locked the bedroom, bathroom, window, and balcony door.

Me: Awe shit!

I tried to hide but he caught me in my hair. Màr was just laughing at us, didn't bother to help me.

Me: I shouldv'e sprayed you too!

Màr: Too bad!

Me: LAUU, LAAUUU. PLEASSEEE NOO, I'M SOORRYYY. I WON'T DO I-

I was cut off by water straight in my face.

Lau: Shut up, my turn now! Màr I don't know what you laughing at, I'm getting you too.

Màr: For what I didn't do amything!

Lau: Exactly, you did nothing to help me. AND you took Larry's side!

Màr: I told you I wasn't tak-

He shut her off like he did me, water to the face. He went back and forth spraying us while laughing. Màr ran, slipped, and fell right back on the bed.

Both: LAU STOOP OKI. WE SOWWY!

He just smiled while looking at us and turn the water off.

Me: Finally! Oh great, now my hair looks like yours.

Màr: What about me, my hair is totaled!

Lau: Welcome to my world! Now get up so I can throw the bed sheets and pillows in the dryer. I'm taking a shower first, so no one even go in there. Actually, I'll keep it locked just in case. Ya'll can wash your clothes AND MINES while I get our pajamas.

Màr: Fine, but I'm eating first.

I just walked away while talking.

Me: Sure, go on ahead!