Chapter 21

Sorry I'm super late. I've finally gotten myself out of writer's block!

*Lar

I was in the kitchen cooking while Már beat Lau's ass in Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Lau kept cursing in French and i laughed. I could hear my phone start ringing, but I wasn't near it.

Me: Can someone answer my phone?

No one answers. So I peeked around the corner. They sitting so close to that t.v. that both of them are gonna be blind.

Me: CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY PHONE?!

Már: Dang Larry, I'll get it. Just shut up. Lau, pause the game.

Lau: *says nothing*

Már: Hey Larry, this is an unknown number.

Me: Answer it.

Màr: Ok.

*On the phone*

Masin: Hey Márrie, where's your little boyfriend?

Már: What the hell you want?

Masin: TO TALK TO LARRY AND I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE LAURENT IS!

Már: No, I don't. Goodbye!

Masin: Listen bitch, you better not hang up this phone.

Már: MASIN, YO ASS IS SKATING ON THIN FUCKING ICE. CALL ME ANOTHER BITCH IF YOU WANT TO AND YO ASS IS MINES. AND THAT IS A THREAT, NOT A PROMISE. TRY ME!

Is that Masin stupid ass again. I'm going to get my number changed. I was finishing up the plates until I hear Márrie start screaming. I ran in the living and Lau wasn't even playing the game anymore. I walked in quietly and we listened to her yell at him. He pissed her off again, big time.

*Márrie

I hung up the phone so he couldn't say anything else. I tried to calm myself down, but Lau and Lar were staring at me.

Me: WHAT!

Both: Damn girl!

Are they serious?

Me: What did I do now?

Lar: What did you not do now?

I looked at Lau and he had a cheeky grin. I couldn't help but to bust out laughing.

Lau: Márrie, you're baddass!

I just kept laughing until I heard Lar ask me a question that I didn't want to answer.

Me: What you say?

Lar: Umm, what did Masin do to your sister?

That took me by surprise a little bit. I wasn't expectin that.

Me: What did he not do. He put her in the middle of some bullshit that she didn't even know she was a part of. She almost got killed because of him!

Lau: What was it?

Me: Drugs! He tricked her so bad. He made her think they were going to México on a vacation, but it was nothing like that. He was doing a drug deal across the border and took my sister with him. When she found out, she told him she was leaving, but by herself. He tried to apologize, but she wasn't having it. She left in his truck and took it to the police. She gave them his name, told them where he was, and filed a report on him for kidnapping her. He was sent to jail and his boys found out she snitched. They tracked her down and tried to kill her. She ran to my house and stayed there from then on. When her name was cleared off the streets as wanted killed, she moved out and got her own place. Her life would've been completely ruined if it wasn't for her bravery and me. She doesn't know I'm the reason her name was cleared.

Both: How?

Me: I went to the head of the drug enterprise and he found out that those were drugs Masin had were stolen from him. He wasn't mad anymore and he cleared her name out. But he is was beyond pissed at Masin, and he kicked him out the enterprise.

Lar: Damn!

Me: Yea, Masin almost ruined her life. We have been through so much shit. Me fighting Devin and Mèrrie running for her life, and we're both only 23.

Lau: OK OK, no more sad talk please. Let's play a game and get happy again.

Me: Ok. hand me my controller.

Lau: Oh no, not this game.

Well that's just great.

Lar: Yea, I'll be in the kitchen. I have to finish plating the foods. I guess I'll put both of yours in the oven.

Lau: Thanks, come on.

He picked me up and swung me around to his back. He ran full speed to the room while yelling at Lar...

Lau: Don't wait up!

Lar: Yea yea yea!

*Can't get enough of Márrie, huh Lau!*

*****Comment, Vote, Criticize Me*****

Oh, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!