Don't Mention Her Name

(Edited)

I like him, Evy bear.

"Do you?" Vanoss pictured Blue in his mind again. It had been a few days after their first meet. "Tell me, why do you like him?"

He looks like he could get you out of here.

"Us. Get us out of here. Then I'll hold you soon. You won't just be a voice in my mind, D. I'll give you life."

You truly are delusional. I am not real. You can't make me real, Evy.

"Mm..maybe...Blue will get us out of here, and we'll return to my throne.... And I'll dispose of Blue."

A small laugh left Vanoss's lips as he leaned back onto his bed, stretching his fingers and arms before they have to put him back into the straight jacket.

Mm...dispose of him as you please. But make sure to bomb this place afterwards. I hate Randy.

An evil smirk came over Vanoss's face and he imagined a young man with dark hair, almost black, with red and blue highlights on either side of his hair hovering over him.

"Of course, Deli. I'd do anything for you."

The man gave a matching smirk and the Asian gave a cackling laugh.

-------------

"Who is she?"

Luke looked up from his phone and to his fiancé who had a confused look on his face from what came out of his mouth.

"What'd you say?"

"I...I don't know..." Jon answered.

"Did you just say...who is she??"

"Who is who?"

"I don't know! I'm asking you that!" Luke set down his phone and walked over to Jon's side, kissing his forehead. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah... I'm fine."

"Do you remember your mom? Or your family in any way?" Luke looked the brunet straight in the confused eyes. "I...Luke, I told you I don't remember what she looked like or anything. Multiple times."

"Then who is she?"

Smeared makeup, dazed look on her face, hair tussled, revealing outfits.

Can't say her name, won't say her name.

Please don't hit me, mommy, please. I didn't mean to say it, I-

"-on! Jonathan! Jonathan Dennis, earth to Jon!"

The mentioned snapped out of his little memory and stopped shaking his head, something he didn't know he was doing. Jon had no idea where that came from.

There was a name somewhere, but it was like he didn't want to remember it...

"Jon! Don't make me fucking call a doctor, you're scaring the shit out of me!"

"....I'm sorry..."

"Stop shaking your head and whispering and scaring me like this!"

"....I'm sorry..."

"Stop apologizing!" Luke grasped at Jon's shoulders and a cold chill ran down his spine when the man he loved flinched, like he was expecting a hit. Just like Daithe said.

Luke grabbed his phone off the counter and then dialed Daithe's number. "Stay right fucking there, Jon. I'll be back."

The brunet felt something cold hit his hand, and when he looked down, it was a teardrop. He hadn't even felt the tears rolling down his face.

"Fuck...what the hell is wrong with me?"

----------

"Damb, Mini. You look sexy."

The Brit looked up from his bag and stood to his full height, adjusting his strap and raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"You must have littered because I'm gonna give you a fine."

Mini narrowed his eyes and shook his head, continuing to put on make up and ignoring Tyler.

"What? Too much?"

"A bit." Mini placed the hair clip onto his head and fluffed it out. He had to act as a girl stripper and get more details on his boss's whereabouts. It wouldn't be easy but nothing is really easy in life.

"You actually look like a girl, Craig." Tyler stood right next to the man standing in the mirror, putting eyeliner in. "Mmhmm." Mini drawled. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Tyler's flirtation right now.

"How do you know how to do makeup??"

"That's for me to know and for you to not." The Brit sat down on a chair and slipped on a pair or black boots to fit the fishnets. Thankfully he'll be wearing a skirt to cover his manhood and his body is feminine enough.

"You need a ride?"

"Do you have something better to do?"

"Yeah. All I need is a condom and your consent."

Mini's cheeks heated up and he checked everything to make sure he was ready to go. "You're so gay, it's undeniable funny."

"You shouldn't be laughing, you'll choke."

"Wha-"

"On this dick."

"And you'll be speechless to figure out what I can do to give you a good time while I'm "choking"."

Tyler licked his lips and smirked, walking closer to Mini but he was stopped.

"I didn't expect those lines to work."

"They didn't. The only thing working is me. Either take me to my destination and fuck me later or I go alone and come back to murder you with your blue balls."

Mini strutted off perfectly for a guy in heels and Tyler followed like a lost puppy.

Marcel watched in the distance, cleaning his gun and he snorted.

"And he calls me gay."

Two updates in one night are better than one. But it's one am and I need sleep, lol.
Vote, comment, share, makes me day, but anyway, I'm making new books because my imagination is way too big. Anyways bya. X