Purple(P2)

Not edited

When Jon left the control room with his bat in hand, he abandoned the gun because where's the fun in that? -, he saw the person he didn't want to see. Randy.

But this Randy was more pale, had bloodshot eyes and a constant shook. It was horribly and looked straight out of a horror movie.

"W-where do you think you're going, Jonny boy?! You think you can escape!! I'LL HAVE YOU DIE WITH ME!" He pulled out a machete and Jonathan's heart jumped into his throat.

Take him out from under.

'Then?!?'

Get out of here before the bomb explodes.

"Bom-?!" Jon immediately forgot about what this strange voice went on about and dodged the oncoming swing from Randy. He had advanced during Jon's conversation with himself and damn Randy was fast.

It was like a one on one battle in a video game.

Quick...fast...get to Vanoss...

Jon took one hard swing at Randy's head and watched him stumble. The adrenaline was starting to make him shake and take heavy breaths.
"Like the batting skills. I'll make sure to put that on grave!!" Randy only came back like he didn't take the hit and nearly made a sizeable gash in Jon's arm.

The small brunet swept the older's feet from beneath him with a boost of confidence and took another hard swing at his head. This time it formed a large purple bruise and blood started pouring out of his nose and mouth.

Jon tried to run, but a hand wrapped around his ankle and pain spread throughout his calf. "I'm not done with you yet!! You're going down with me! All our secrets and thoughts will gone done with us..."

Jon was fuming as he grabbed the machete out of his leg. He threw it a great distance down the hallway. He landed the two more blows at his skull and spit on Randy.

"Go to hell."

"I'll see you there, Jonny boy."

Jonathan landed the fatal blow and heard a crack, but it didn't stop him. Jonathan didn't stop hitting Randy's head until the man showed no signs of moving. Or living. But both was good.

The lights were flashing red, and it was like it was leading Jon to him. His heart sped up as Jon grabbed his bloodied bat and walked forward. The searing hot pain in Jon's calf almost didn't bother him, but it put a huge limp in his step.

"Get to Vanoss, get to Vanoss...I need to see Evybear.."

It felt like hours climbing the steps to the ground level, but when he opened the door the red lights were blinking and blue lights were blinking underneath. But in the midst of the red lights and blue lights, Jonathan saw him.

He was there.

At the end of the long hallway.

Right there, Jon!

The brunet started to speed up and ignored his calf screaming in pain.

Right there, right there.

Jon was in full sprint when he realized it and his bat dropped at his feet

Everything seemed to slow down as Jonathan jumped onto Evan, wrapping his arms around his neck, and legs around his waist.

"I finally have you. I finally have you, my Delirious."

When their lips connected, it was like all the voices and noises silenced at once for both of them. Evan almost missed the "five minute warning" from Lui in his earpiece captured by Jonathan's lips.

Evan pulled back first and smirked at the breathless Jonathan.

"I practically went crazy for you.

"I know. You're mine and mine only now." Evan set Jonathan back on his feet and swooped the bat up from behind him.

"Wha-"

"Goodnight, Delirious."

For the second time, Jon saw darkness.

Not happy the way it turned out but eh, more waiting for y'all.