Crash and Learn

I finally updated my profile background picture ._.

Lol, hello again. :3 how's everyone? Good? Bad? Need a cookie?

I know I'm doing awful! :D

X

"He escaped."

"Yes. Ohm isn't too happy about it."

"Where do you think he went?"

"I don't know. That's your job to figure out and report back to me. You'll have to find out through security cameras or do your hacker job."

"How'd he escape?"

"Delirious let him go. He told me."

"Mm...well that is a delirious thing to do. Considering Ohm."

"Yeah. He isn't too happy about it. But it was only this morning he noticed Bryce was gone..."

"..."

"It's been two days since he escaped."

"Oh..."

"Mm, yeah."

"Also, I have a question...do they suspect who blew up the hospital?"

"No. The only footage they got was of Delirious beating up that Randy prick with a bat. I gotta say, he's handy with weapons."

"And Randall's dead?"

"Blown to smithereens. And if not, I have no problem murdering whoever stands in my way."

"Ok. But on the Bryce thing, I'll check local security footage. He probably didn't get too far."

"Hope not. Also, I'll need you to reprogram...uh..Randall's little subject to work for us. He could be of use."

"Of course, Vanoss."

"And Lui."

"Yes?"

"Don't do anything stupid with your new boyfriend. I don't want to have to wipe anyone's memory again because of your mistakes."

Click.

xxxx

Delirious swung the new bat around in his hands. Vanoss got him a new, custom made bat that with a couple of right hits could knock you dead.

It even had "goodnight" on it. Which excited Delirious to no ends.

He couldn't wait to try it out on someone.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We are NOT killing anyone!

Oh, honey...we already did.

"Won't you just die already? We were push overs. Nobody's. Giving to the world when all it does is give you shit."

The words fell out of Delirious's mouth easily. His already pale skin almost white at the knuckles from where he was gripping the bat. His mother did nothing but abuse him, kick him, curse him, avoid him, or neglect him. Everything in the book against taking care of a kid.

Delirious had a scar on his right arm. From where she threw a knife at him and he raised his arms to his face.

Maybe he could get that covered...with a tattoo of some sort. Vanoss has tattoos. Why shouldn't he?