ANXIOUS (13)

AGAIN I ABSOLUTELY DETEST THESE A/N BUT I JUST WANTED TO ADRESS THE QUESTION WETHER WILLIAM IS A PEDOPHILE OR NOT....

NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! AMELIA IS HIS MATE, AND IT IS HIS EVERY RIGHT TO BE WITH HER IN ALL GIVEN SITUATIONS, BUT HE IS YET TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH HER. YES. THEY HAVE HAD SOME STEAMY SCENES BUT THE FACT IS THEY WILL NOT BE DOING 'IT' FOR A LONG TIME; NOT UNTIL SHE IS OF APPROPRIATE AGE AND MENTALLY PREPARED SO WILLIAM IN NOT A PEDOPHILE AT ALL!

WILLIAM

It infuriated me when Amelia questioned me about Dimitri but nothing could compare to the rage I felt when Amelia divulged that she had spent time alone with Dimitri. Had he told her about what I had done? Had they talked about his rebellion? Would she join him in his mission to diminish the Vampire regime and gain human rights back again? 

All those questions flooded my mind; I couldn't lose her! Maybe the best decision in this case scenario would have to be murdering Dimitri. I'd have to abandon my plan of torturing him and end his miserable existence before Amelia's curiosity costs me, my mate. With a dejected sigh, I began making my way to the underground dungeon where Dimitri was being held.

After reaching the dungeon I walked straight down the path to the last cell. I froze in my steps when I smelt a familiar scent. A thunderous growl escaped my throat and I lurched forward pulling the cell gates out subsequently grabbing Dimitri's already bruised neck in a tight hold. He began coughing violently, the chains that tied his hands began shaking and his face held the odd expression of pain mixed with joy. 

I let out a roar before releasing him, "Why was she here?" I questioned calmly.

"Who?" he asked with a twisted smirk, trying to rattle me and unfortunately it was working very well.

"You know who you bastard! Now tell me or I won't hesitate to rip your throat out!" I snarled viciously.

"So you finally found your mate huh?" he coughed out.

"What the hell did you tell her?" I inquired once again getting annoyed with his lack of an answer.

"Everything," he whispered with a fiendish smile.

I cursed loudly before punching a hole in the wall nearby. Without another glance at the swine, I strode out of the cell and began striding towards the main bedroom in which I was sure Amelia was. As soon as I burst through the doors I could see Amelia's lithe frame jump up in surprise. It was clear she could see the evident fury etched on my face as her expression morphed from one of a shock to wariness.

"W-William, what's w-wrong?" she stuttered out.