ALONE (20)

SORRY I'M A LITTLE LATE BUT THIS WEEK I'VE BEEN HAVING "WORK EXPERIENCE" FOR MY COURSEWORK AT SCHOOL, MEANING I HAVE TO GO WORK AT A COMPANY, STORE ETC FOR SOME EXPERIENCE AND BECAUSE OF A LAST MINUTE COMPLICATION INSTEAD OF THE FIRM I WANTED TO JOIN INITIALLY, I ENDED UP AT A MARKS AND SPENCER BRANCH WHERE I HAVE TO DO RETAILING WORK WHICH IS SO HARD. YOUU NEVER REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE WORKING AT STORES OFFERING YOU HELP AND ALL BUT BEING ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE FOR THIS WEEK, I TRULY HAVE GAINED SOME NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR THEM BUT TBH THE STORE MANAGER SUCKS A**. AS SOON AS I COME HOME ALL I CAN DO IS SLEEP :/ I JUST HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS OKAY AND HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE FASTER WHEN THIS SHITTY EXPERIENCE IS OVER.

AMELIA 

I couldn't believe my eyes. I had just opened my extensively droopy eyes to find myself in front of me! I knew it wasn't a mirror as my doppelganger had adorned on a short, metallic-red dress whereas my body was still clad in the floral dress I had early this morning. "Who are you?" I questioned completely and utterly awed. She had a wicked smirk etched onto her face as she lowered to the ground so that her face, rather my face was in front of me.

"Oh it's such a shame that you don't even recognize your dear old friend," she sneered and that's when it hit me.

"Elizabeth?" I muttered still unsure of what in the world was going on.

"Bingo!" she cheered, her hands clasped together as she jumped up. "Oh, my dear! You must be so confused about what's happening! Well, let me explain," she began but was immediately cut off by a soft, gentle and melodious voice.

"Back off Elizabeth!" The female's voice ordered before a beautiful woman emerged from the dark. Her natural scarlet locks flowed down to her waist whilst her forest-green eyes shone with sheer kindness but a hidden sense of pain was embedded deep within them and her. She strolled over to me subsequently holding my arm and lifting me off the ground. "Are you fine my dear?" she questioned with a gentle smile.

I could only nod a meek 'yes' before she began pulling me behind her through a series of dreary, black hallways. Soon enough we arrived in a resting area with the nude walls that had a row of uncomfortable-seeming couches placed in front of them. On the right-hand side, a large dining table adorned the pristine, wooden floors. Overall the place seemed very grand, meant for a royal but then an image of the castle materialized into my head and the current place I was in was nothing compared to it. 

Thinking about the castle led my thoughts to William; oh how I missed him! I could feel the tears well up in my eyes when I realized what was about to happen; Elizabeth somehow transformed into my appearance and would go to my mate pretending to be me and live the life that was meant to be mine. "Why don't you take a seat and I'll explain everything to you, huh?" the kind lady asked in a soft tone of voice. I nodded my head in reply and took a seat on one of the many couches. "Well you see, My name is Margo and I'm one of the six witches in this world and the person responsible for Elizabeth's transformation," she continued whilst I just stared at her in awe. I had thought that the only mystical creatures that existed were vampires but now there were witches there as well?

"I know this must so very confusing but just listen carefully," she sighed, "Only a few noble vampires are aware of the existence of Witches considering there is only a handful of us in your realm so they kept us hidden, to use us as weapons for their selfish purposes," as soon as she spoke, I could feel her disdain for these powerful vampires drip from each syllable leaving her mouth and for some obscure reason a little voice in my head suggested that she was referring to my mate when speaking like so.