ACTRESS (18)

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER! :P ANOTHER THING, I'VE REALIZED THAT A/N CAN BE QUITE FUN; MY OPINION ON THEM SEEMS TO BE CHANGING ANYWAYS I THINK I MIGHT BE DOING THESE NOTES OFTEN NOW JUST TALKING ABOUT A FEW THINGS BEFORE YOU GUYS CAN DELVE INTO THE BOOK BUT IF YOU'RE ANYTHING LIKE ME YOU'LL PROBS JUST SKIP THIS BUT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY ENJOY A/NS HERE IS WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOURS TRULY, I JUST GOT A 'B' ON MY CHEMISTRY TEST AND TO SOME IT MAY SEEM LIKE IT'S GOOD BUT TO MY PARENTS AND WELL ALMOST EVERYONE AT SCHOOL IT'S PRACTICALLY AN 'F' SO I FEEL PRETTY SHITTY ABOUT THAT BUT SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENED AS WELL.. I WENT GO CARTING WITH SOME FRIENDS, THAT WAS FUN :D I ALSO AM HAVING A BREAK FROM SCHOOL SO I'M GLAD BUT I GOTTA DO ALOT OF STUFF DURING THIS TIME LIKE FIND A FREAKING INTERNSHIP FOR MY WORK EXPERIENCE LIKE FML, WHY CAN'T THE SCHOOL DO THAT FOR YOU. SORRY ABOUT THE WHINING; NOW WHOEVER'S READING THIS PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD OR BAD THAT HAPPENED TO YOU THIS WEEK SO I MIGHT FEEL A LITTLE BETTER! THE LAST THING, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Chocolatecookies33 FOR BEING A LOYAL SUPPORTER OF THIS BOOK. MAYBE I SHOULD STOP WITH THE A/N, I FEEL LIKE I JUST SHARE TOO MUCH :/ ANY WHOOO THE CHAPTER. ENJOY.

AMELIA

"So you're the elusive Amelia," a high pitched voice exclaimed as I exited from William and my bedroom. I turned around to find a beautiful Auburn haired, hazel-eyed and an extremely tall (at least when compared to me), a well-endowed female who left me in awe.

"Y-yes that's me," I answered, trying so very had not to show how intimidated I felt by her presence. A small smirk graced her gorgeous face hinting at the fact that she already knew that I was feeling very insecure in front of her; she tucked in a piece of her russet hair behind her ear before a mischievous glint appeared in her eyes.

"I'm guessing William told you about me?" she asked with a condescending tone, It was quite evident to both her and me that William had never spoken about her to me but the way she questioned me made it seem like the lady was insinuating that she and William had a close relationship which I wouldn't approve of.

"No, he didn't mention you at all. Maybe you should introduce yourself seeing as William forgot all about your existence," I gritted out as a sudden rush of anger surged through me at the idea of that floozy and my mate being together. As soon as I finished speaking the woman's eyes lit up with sheer ferocity and she took a threatening step towards me causing me to cower back to the wall but then suddenly she calmed down and stepped back.

"My name is Elisabeth Montgomery and I have heard so much about you. Honestly, you are even more beautiful than I thought!" she announced giddily before squeezing me into an overly tight hug. I was so very confused; at one point she looked like she was about to murder me but now she was hugging me as if we were best friends or sisters.

"Little one," a gruff voice called out and that's when I knew why she was acting so friendly all of a sudden; it was because William was approaching and she probably heard him come from far leading me to conclude that she too was a vampire because of her ability to do so. I pushed myself out of her suffocating embrace and ran to William, jumping up into his arms. His calloused hands rested on my bottom, supporting my weight and he planted a soft kiss on my lips consequently inducing a subtle ugly scowl on her picturesque face which I was the only one who noticed as William was too busy doting on me. I smiled in victory.

Just to get to her I planted another kiss on William's smooth lips; he seemed to notice what I was doing as he let out an amused chuckle before slamming his lips onto mine. I guess dear Elisabeth couldn't handle our display of affection as she cleared her throat in an attempt to notify us of her presence; I tried pulling away but William wouldn't let me go. After a few more minuted of pure pleasure he finally released me. I looked back to see Elisabeth's blood-red, polished nails digging into the waist of her shockingly neon yellow dress. She was definitely mad!