DONE (27)

A/N AT THE END... SORTA IMPORTANT BUT MEH. WELL NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER!

WILLIAM

Her lithe body lain peacefully below mine as I caressed her taut yet supple skin, revelling in the glory of her desperately anticipated surrender. I had finally claimed my little mate in every possible way and might I add, there were many, many pleasurable ways. Just the thought of our activities earlier sent a rush of desire down my spine; she truly was perfect. Now all that was left was the kiss of death to finally turn her so that we may have our eternity. 

The only sounds in the room were coming from the crackling of the fire sputtering in the fireplace rooted on the wall across the bed and the steady breathing from the precious angel beneath me. My gaze moved across the room in a subtle manner before settling on the grand, mahogany clock perched in the far right. The clock clearly indicated that it was still eleven forty-five meaning that there were still fifteen minutes to go till it was midnight, the time for her inevitable transformation. It was a pity that my little mate had gotten tired only after our third round albeit that was expected of her human stamina yet I was still ever so energetic and eager for her once more. But I knew she needed her rest so I didn't dare disturb her instead waited patiently for the clock to strike twelve.

An adorable moan permeated the quietude that had mantled the room accompanied by her tiny frame snuggling into my bare chest. I couldn't stop the small smile from creeping up to my face as I stared down at her, "What day is it?" she questioned sleepily, her warm breath tantalizing the skin on the base of my neck. I let out a gruff chuckle at her winsome expression before answering the question.

"Still the same day love, the thirty-first of December," as soon as I announced the date she shot up, the silky sheets sliding off her delectable body subsequently leading me to release a deep groan of sheer ardor; I couldn't stop the images of the activities from earlier play in my head, urging my primal instincts to take charge but I had to resist for her. Her face contorted into a look of curiosity in response to my actions before her gaze traveled down to her exposed state consequently she let out a squeak of embarrassment before wrapping herself with the blanket once more. 

I shot her an adoring smile ahead of pulling her encased body on my lap, "Why did the date get you so excited my love?" I inquired referring to the burst of energy she had suddenly gained. Her eyes twinkled with an elated glow as she made herself comfortable on my thighs.

"Well at twelve along with being a vampire I will also be officially seventeen!" she declared with an ecstatic giggle. My eyes widened in surprise as I reveled in the fact that I forgot my love's birthday. I was sure she noticed my dejected mood as she placed her soft palms over my jaw in a comforting manner.

"Hey it's okay; it's been really hectic and honestly I'm just glad you're with me," she murmured nuzzling her nose against mine. That's when I remembered something that I had gotten for her whilst she was gone and I knew that this moment was perfect to present her with that thing. Looking at the clock I realized only five minuted were left till midnight and I wanted her to have my gift before the kiss.

Taking her off my lap, I rolled out of bed and strolled towards the dresser located to the left corner of the room. "Where are you going William?" she whimpered. I only shot her reassuring smile before pulling out the small, red-velvety box that had the royal seal positioned atop. I remembered how intricately I had this made with my little mate in mind albeit this was a human tradition I had come to realize that no matter what race she'd belong to, ultimately, she'd always have a bit of her humanity and I accepted that now and wanted to please even that part of her.

I was so whipped! I thought with a smirk. If someone had told me I would one day act like this, accept what I believed to be a weakness, that person would've been dead but now, I was a lovesick fool and I loved it. Turning around, I gallivanted to my love before bending down, an act I wouldn't have committed for even God himself. "Marry me little one?" 

Her face went slack, mouth slightly ajar as her eyes doubled in size and her shaking hands moved up to her mouth. I could hear the soft intake of breath from her due to my enhanced hearing but I continued to wait despite the fact that patience was running quite thin. That's when abruptly the silent moment was penetrated with the loud 'ding-dong' of the grand clock, indicating it was now midnight. Her sudden laugh brought me out of my slightly furious daze, calming me a little. Her eyes filled with tears and instantly I was up on my feet. Had someone hurt her? Had I hurt her? 

Noticing my alarm she let out another laugh before jumping up and throwing herself on me. "I would like only one thing more," she whispered; her bare body pressed against mine. I could feel blood rush down to my groin and I wanted nothing more than to take her again and again.

"Anything!" I declared with a husky tone.

"Kiss me," she muttered, planting a gentle kiss on my neck and I couldn't handle it anymore so with a roar I let my primal urge to turn my mate take over. Roughly grabbing her face I smashed my lips onto her's, slowly draining her life away. She let out a groan of both pleasure and pain as her tiny fists tighten around my neck. Gradually, I felt her body go limp; she was now dead. I knew it was only temporary, till her body was fully transformed but for some obscure reason, it still pained me to see her so lifeless. 

Gathering her petite frame in my arms I laid her horizontally on the bed before settling down next to her. I had much work to do but all that could wait. It would now be just her and me for all of the eternity and for the first time in my life I was content. 

Our peace was interrupted by a series of knocks on my door. Growling in irritation I walked towards it before wrenching it open only to find Thomson standing with a proud expression, his snow-white hair unusually tousled as his teal eyes shone brightly with glee. "We found Dimitri," he exclaimed. I bit my lip before allowing a grin to slip up to my face.

"Perfect, keep him captive I'll be down in a minute," I answered as Thomas beamed at my reply subsequently spinning on his heels and sauntering away.

He'd finally get what he deserved...

OKAY, NOW YOU ALL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILLIAM HAS IN STORE FOR DIMITRI BECAUSE HIS ENDING IS A LAST MINUTE CHANGE DUE TO MY SISTER TELLING ME SHE HATED MY ORIGINAL ENDING FOR HIM AND BLAH BLAH... I DECIDED TO LISTEN TO HER THOUGH SO JUST MET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN!

PS. HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD WANT SMUT IN THIS BOOK?