AID (15)

OKAY, SO I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANY OF YOU NOTICED THE CHAPTER TITLE PATTERN AND IF YOU DID CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT REPRESENTS? LET'S SEE IF ANYONE GOT IT...

WILLIAM

I could feel lithe fingers running through my scalp, sending jolts of pleasurable shocks down my spine. I let out a pleased groan almost instinctively; my eyes fluttered open and I received a radiant surprise, my head was placed in my little mate's lap and her tiny hands were situated in my locks whilst her plump lips formed a gentle smile. I let out a contented sigh and moved closer into her small frame. "I love you," I whispered.

Her hands stopped moving and I could hear her in taking a deep breath, "William I want to ask something of you but I don't know if you'll like what I have to say..." she murmured. 

I rose up from her lap and faced her whilst my arms went around her tiny frame before pulling her atop my lap. "You don't have to hesitate before asking something of me; all that I have is yours!" I declared fiercely, then softly I grabbed her hands and placed them above my heart. She looked confused for a few minutes before her eyes widened in amazement and an awed grin slivered onto her face. 

"I thought vampires were dead and as a consequence didn't have a heartbeat," she announced incredulously.

"You're right, a vampire's heart does not ever beat but mine did; it started beating the moment I laid my eyes on you. This fact alone should prove to you that my own life is not mine anymore, it's yours," I stated honestly.

Her eyes watered and she buried her face in my chest, "William I need closure. Please, just give me evidence that all I knew from my life at the human home is gone, give me proof that the only family I had is gone so that I can move on. Please," she pleaded.

I placed my hands at the bottom of her chin before lifting her head up, "I wanted to wait a while before revealing this to you but I believe that this is the perfect opportunity,"

"Reveal what?" she questioned wiping away the remnants of the tears she cried only moments ago of her cheeks.

Without uttering another word I scooped her up in my arms whilst she let out a surprised yelp. I began making my way out of my room and the servants wandering about the castle bowed down to me but I continued to ignore them and only concentrated on the beautiful creature in my arms. "Your highness," Thomson's familiar voice broke the trance I was in.

I looked away from my mate to face Thomson who stood in front of me with his head bowed down in respect,  "What do you want?"I growled out 

"Your highness the advisors and the army is waiting for your orders on the Dimitri escaping issue?" he uttered.