ANGER (14)

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THAT THIS CHAPTER IS EXTRA LONG!

AMELIA

I opened my eyes as soon as William walked out the door, the session with him earlier left me thoroughly exhausted yet in an obscure way extremely sated and happy. I touched the area on my neck in which William had sunk his teeth; a low hiss escaped me when the gentle pressure of my fingers pressed upon my throbbing skin. 

Reluctantly I moved out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. I stood in front of the sink, staring at my reflection in the mirror that was hung proudly in front of me. Drops of water dribbled down my unusually pale face as I contemplated whether what I was about to do was the right choice. 

No matter how hard I wanted to deny, I couldn't refuse the fact that William had become an important part of my life in these past few days. His mere touch brought me the amount of pleasure that I hadn't even thought could exist and what had happened earlier only confirmed my doubt that I would never be able to find anyone else who could make me feel this way.

All that aside it was so very obvious that William was a bad person; his beauty could be compared to that of heaven yet his temperament was more likely equivalent to hell and since a young girl I had aimed to be good so it would be a complete contradiction of all my values if I chose to stay with William no matter how much my heart begged me to give in to my desire for William.

My mind went back to the conversation I had with Dimitri in the cell. As soon as I told him that I was William's mate he had frozen and continued to stare at me with wide eyes for a few minutes when all of a sudden an uncanny smirk made it's way up to his face. He asked me if I was happy with William in the castle after a few moments a pregnant silence which settled in the gloomy room, to which I responded with a hesitant no. 

I knew I was here against my will but oddly enough my feelings about the castle and William had begun to change for the better in the past few days yet I didn't utter a word about this to Dimitri because I knew it wasn't a wise decision to let him know of my growing fondness for this lifestyle as he would shut me out as soon as he knew about that plus if I wanted to escape this place like I had originally planned I had to have Dimitri by side, he was my best option. 

Dimitri had then proceeded to interrogate me further about my relationship with William and I had answered him with vague responses which mostly indicated to my dislike towards him, I had continued on to mention the sense of despair that had begun to loom over me but never mentioned the fact that lately, that sense of despair had begun to morph into excitement and passion ironically due to a very villainous character.

He seemed satisfied with my answer subsequently explaining that he had an escape plan for me and him. I gulped trying to calm my conflicting mind; I was sure from the beginning that I needed to escape this hell but now the supposed hell started to seem like a strange type of heaven. But I had to stay true to my first decision and find out if the only family I ever knew was really shattered or was William manipulating me as he had done to many others.

I agreed to help Dimitri execute his plan and step one had already been accomplished; I was clearly instructed to find out a way through which Dimitri's execution could be expedited for tonight. I knew if I defended Dimitri in front of William he would surely have a fit and hasten the execution, without any shock William had responded exactly how I wanted him to but the element of surprise was within the delectable bite he had given me.