DESERVE (28)

NOT THE OFFICIAL END YET; THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE BECAUSE I LOVE CLOSURE. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE CONCEPT OF HAVING AN OPEN ENDING TO PERCEIVE THE STORY AS THEY WANT BUT I LOVE A WELL-DESERVED CONCLUSION.

PS. EVEN THOUGH A LOT OF YOU WANTED SMUT A GROUP OF READERS MESSAGED ME PRIVATELY SAYING IT WOULDN'T BE SO WISE TO IMPLEMENT IT AT THIS POINT IN THE BOOK SO THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY PG-15 (YAY) DW THOUGH, I'VE PLANNED TO MAKE MY OTHER BOOKS A LITTLE MORE STEAMY SO I'D LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS STUCK WITH ME BECAUSE I LOVED THIS JOURNEY WITH AL OF YOU! 

HERE'S A PREVIEW OF THE NEW STORY I'M WORKING ON; IT'S NAMED 'A KING AND A PRINCE' NOW CALLED 'HER CHOICE'

It's been approximately two hundred years since Vampires took over the human population and declared themselves as the superior species in order of their eternal King, William Francis and his only son, the Prince, Xavier Francis.

The dashing duo had it all, wealth, power, and women! what more could their hearts possibly desire? But when both Father and son realized the existence of the gaping hole in their heart which could only be filled by the love of a woman, they both find themselves falling for the same, fragile, human slave at their castle! That's when the battle begins between a father and a son for the love of a woman...

Seventeen-year-old Cassidy Salvador finds herself in a compromising situation when her cruel parents auction her off to a slave house for the wealthy vampires but fortunately, because of her looks and innocence, she is immediately sold off to become a part of the royal staff rather than an abusive vampire master. Everything seemed to be in order until she finds herself thrown into a fight between a king and a prince and to make matters worse, they are fighting for her!

Who will Cassidy choose whilst she's stuck between a king and a prince?

THERE IS ALSO 'YOU'RE NOT MINE, ALPHA KING, THE 'MR.SERIES' AND FINALLY A FEW HISTORICAL ROMANCES IN THE FORM OF THE 'DUKEDOM SERIES'. I AM WORKING ON MANY MORE ATM SO CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU'D LIKE! NOW ENOUGH WITH THE SELF-PROMOTION. 

SO FINALLY, I PRESENT THE CHAPTER...

AMELIA

My body was on fire, utterly excruciating! I wanted it to end oh-so-terribly. My throat constricted with a thirst so substantial that I really believed that I'd die if it wasn't quenched! Using the negligible amount of energy I could employ, I opened my eyes only to release a startled gasp. Everything was so, so... intricate?

From the walls to the vanity mirror, I could see it all in so much detail. Every molecule visible to my eye if I concentrated enough and it made me contemplate how I could ever miss all this. I gulped aloud consequently bringing attention back to my unyielding thirst. Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm my primal urge but somehow that seemed to worsen the situation as a sweet metallic scent invaded my senses. It was something so new but I knew I craved it like nothing before in my life before.

I also realized that with my enhanced vision came a heightened sense of smell as I could detect other subtle notes of various aroma's around the room Furthermore, around the castle! Fragrances so conversant yet somehow completely new. A sudden burst of energy surged through me when I heard a familiar voice, someone I thought I wouldn't hear from for a lengthy period. I couldn't really make out what he had said due to my fatigued state albeit I was very certain it was my shining prince, Dimitri and it seemed he was having a rather tense conversation with my king. I rolled out of the satin sheets that mantled my body before pushing my lithe frame off the bed, landing gracefully on my feet which came as quite a surprise as I was known to quite clumsy. Grabbing a cover at the base of the mattress I wrapped my exposed body and began taking small steps.