A/N

OKAY GUYSSS WE JUST REACHED #6 FOR A WHILE THEN WENT TO #7 BUT STILL AN EPIC ACHIEVEMENT! YAY, WE'RE THE BEST OK I'M TOO HYPED! 

(IT'S NUMBER #5 NOW!!) - 7/28/2017

WELL HERE IS AN OVERVIEW OF MY OTHER BOOKS CUZ SELF PROMOTION AND I WANT US TO REACH THE SAME GOAL WE REACHED ON THIS BOOK ON OTHERS AS WELL! 

MR SERIES

MR.SILVER (BOOK 1 OF MR. SERIES)
Xavier Silver, Jet-black hair, dazzling silver eyes and a perfect body and it's a plus that he's the CEO of the one and only SILVER CO. the most successful real estate agency, making him one of the richest people in the world. He is gorgeous and rich, a combination which drives the ladies crazy and he loves the attention.

  He plays Women like cards and is the cockiest person you'd ever meet except once upon a time he was different, but that long back when he was with his wife but a tragedy turned him into what he is today. 'An arrogant self-centered bastard' as some of his past flames would call him.

  So what happens when someone from his past returns, not just anyone but his ex-best friend, Emily Clarkson, who used to have feelings for Xavier but because of a fallout they parted ways, Due to the circumstances, life had brought to them together once again but everything had changed including the both of them.

  So what happens when these two collide again?

MR.HENDERSON (BOOK 2 OF MR. SERIES)
Lucas Henderson, the owner of Henderson Firm, the largest and most successful electronic firm in the world, was as happy as he could have been. He was about to be married to the love of his life and spend the rest of his life in bliss but when a tragic news just before the day of his marriage is dropped upon him he does one thing that leaves him broken.

Enters Julia Knight, the new secretary at Henderson Firm. A fun loving, jovial and cheerful personality that certainly knows how to live life. Once interacting with her new boss she quickly realizes that the man was dead inside and so sets on a mission to re-ignite the fire of passion and teach him how to live once again.

It's a second chance!

MR.SIRIUS (BOOK 3 OF MR.SERIES)
There is a fine line between love and obsession....

  When seventeen-year-old Olivia Colton is advised to intern at the company where her father works, she jumps at the opportunity unaware of what awaited her. The brooding and handsome CEO of Sirius CO, Alexander Sirius, allows one of his employee's daughter to intern at his office but when he sets eyes upon her, he is overcome by an unusually strong sense of possessive instincts....

For him, she was already his...
For her, he was the forbidden fruit she could never taste...

SINGLE BOOK

A KING AND A PRINCE WHICH WILL BE CHANGED TO : HER CHOICE (A king or a Prince)  something along those lines
It's been approximately two hundred years since Vampires took over the human population and declared themselves as the superior species in order of their eternal king, William Francis and his only son, the Prince, Xavier Francis.

The dashing duo had it all, wealth, power, and women! what more could their hearts possibly desire? But when both Father and son realized the existence of the gaping hole in their heart which could only be filled by the love of a woman, they both find themselves falling for the same, fragile, human slave at their castle! That's when the battle begins between a father and a son for the love of a woman...

Seventeen-year-old Cassidy Salvador finds herself in a compromising situation when her cruel parents auction her off to a slave house for the wealthy vampires but fortunately because of her looks and innocence she is immediately sold off to become a part of the royal staff rather than an abusive vampire master. Everything seemed to be in order until she finds herself thrown into a fight between a king and a prince and to make matters worse, they are fighting for her!

Who will Cassidy choose whilst she's stuck between a king and a prince?

THE DUKEDOM SERIES

DENYING THE DUKE (book 1)
Wealthy and handsome, William Francis , Grand Duke of Fuswad, was the most powerful and feared man in the Kingdom of Tristan. He had just recently claimed the most profitable land in Tristan, Astoria, and subsequently had very well proven to the world of his great power yet again. His subjects and people all across Tristan thought the Duke to most likely be the most sated man alive but no one knew really knew of his dark past that left the broken Duke insatiable....

Beautiful and kind, Isabelle Knightwood, daughter of a rich merchant in Astoria, was content with her life as a lovable daughter to her parents and an older sister to her little siblings but when the war broke out and the Duke of Fuswad took everything from her she vowed to avenge all that she lost by stealing the man's most valuable possession and then shattering it - his heart!

Join both William and Isabelle through their journey in midst arrogant nobles, power-hungry opportunist ladies obsessed with the Duke and bizarre ceremonies!

HEALING THE DUKE (book 2)
It was uncanny for Elisabeth Montgomery to find herself in the almost unbelievable situation of getting married to the Duke of Edinburgh but it was no surprise to her rapacious mother who had hoped that Elisabeth would be her golden ticket to her once lost luxurious life.

To make matters a little more complicated Elisabeth is expected to care for the two little kids from the Duke's previous marriage, deal with her disagreeable mother-in-law and lastly heal the seemingly broken duke.

Follow Elisabeth's journey in her quest to heal the duke!

SINGLE BOOK

YOU'RE NOT MINE, ALPHA KING!
Alex Kimber knew she had no choice, she had to marry Alexander Black, the king of all werewolves and unfortunately.... her younger sister's one true mate.

One of the happiest days of Alex Kimber's life turns into the worst day of her life when her younger sister is brutally murdered on her own wedding day. 'Nothing could make this day worse'  was what Alex thought but when she finds out that she had to marry Alexander  Black, her already broken world shattered.

Alexander Black was your typical rich player with a twist, he was the king of all werewolves. But his all so typical ways changed the day he met his mate, Sasha Kimber.  He was as happy as he could be, he was about to be crowned king and he was about to marry the love of his life. But on the fateful day of their wedding, she was viciously ripped away from him and he was ensnared into a burdensome relationship.

There was no was no way these two could end up together, with each passing day their hatred only grew for one another but with the growing hate, could something else also make its way into their hearts?

Yup, I'm done with the shameless self-promotion now....😬😬😬